●Facts about women●

○Women are the best stalkers.

○Women tend to remember more of those who ignore them, than those who constantly talk to them.

○If a girl asks you a question, it’s better to just give her the truth. Chances are she’s asking you because she already knows the answer.

○When a woman is attracted to a man, she speaks on a higher pitch than normal.

○Women who have mostly male friends stay in a good mood more often.

○Girls are better than boys at remembering faces.

○70% of females use silence to express pain.

○Women are socially conscious and dress as per the occasion. It will be nice if you match your clothing accordingly.

○Women feel that men become more attractive if they see other women smiling at them.

○Women are usually impatient.

○In every girl’s life, there’s a boy she’ll never forget. In every boy’s life, there’s a girl he can never get.

○Looking nice is important to every woman. genuine compliments will take you a long way.

○Girls learn to talk earlier, use sentences earlier and tend to read quicker than boys.

○Women love to watch porn. But they don't want to admit it.

○When a woman no longer gets frustrated and upset with you, you can almost guarantee that she doesn’t care anymore.

○If you want to win in an argument, just be quiet for a while and see the result.

○A woman can easily smell danger and you can count on her instincts in dealing with strangers.

Xoxo

Simbiat 💋💋💕💕💕💕