●FACTS ABOUT TEENAGERS ●

~18 to 33 year olds are the most stressed out people on earth.

~Many teens who sleep less than 8-9 hours suffer from irritability, mood swings and even depression.

~You will get better quality pictures from an iPhone if you take the picture and then zoom, instead of zooming in first.

~Studies suggest that writing down your worries before taking an exam can help you score higher.

~Bad relationships change good people.

~A man sometimes extends his waist towards a girl if he's attracted to her.

~Shyness is the curse of every teenager wishing to have anything like a normal social life. That unfounded anxiety when talking to people, the debilitating reluctance to speak up

~Teenagers are not that good at reading emotions as adults or even children.

~Teenagers have less self-control. They are extremely impulsive.

~Looking ahead in an exam for just 1 minute can improve test performance.

~Over 70% of Teenagers age 15 to 17 avoid normal daily activities, such as attending school, when they feel bad about their looks.

~Students who write notes longhand remember more and have a deeper understanding of the material than those who take notes with a laptop.

~A high GPA looks good on paper, but networking and building friendships is what gets you a job.

~About 20% of teens are more likely to experience depression before they join college.

~There is an 84% chance that if you’re 16 or older, you’ve already met the person you’ll marry.

~Studying for 30-50 minutes, with 10 minute breaks is one of the best methods to improve your retention.

~Studies have found that being a “bad boy” is no longer perceived as “cool.”

~Sometimes those who don't socialize much aren't actually anti- social, they just have no tolerance for drama and fake people.

Xoxo

Simbiat 💋💋💋💕💕💕