II

Chapter two

Theos POV
the smell of cigarettes and alcohol filled the air as we drank. Boris was babbling on about some girl in our grade, a girl he called Kotku. i wasn't paying attention to the conversation because i couldn't help myself from staring at him while he started at the sky.. the dark starry sky. oh how i'd kill to crawl up into his arms.. just kiss his lips and let ourselves go.. acting like we're the only people here. i got snapped out of my train of though when i heard the word girlfriend come out of his mouth. god damnit.. the only guy here i thinks attractive has a girlfriend.. of course that's just my luck.

he was explaining how pretty she was, but in my mind she sounded like rat. a sewer rat. "she has the perfect skin.. eyes.. just everything. her dark brown hair makes her blue eyes pop.. she's so slim.. big ass, you could use that shit as a safety balloon. she has the best personality i swear.." he explained. my heart started to shatter at the thought of them just looking at each other. i wanted to be the one he looked at that way.. the one he kissed so passionately.. the one who he would do anything for. i just craved him.. and i couldn't think of the reason why. i have just met this man.. and i'm already falling.

after an hour of downing alcohol, smoking, and snorting Vicodin, xx we were completely gone, not giving two fucks about the world. boris was way out of it, being a giggly little bitch and trying to eat the side of a desk in his room. while i was still down to earth, sorta.. but my body and mouth knew what they wanted. they wanted him.. and only him. we shared a lot of laughs and giggles in that hour.. but then i went to shoot my shot. you only live once right..?

Boris's POV

before this whole thing, kotku and i were in an argument over the phone, since i refused to sit with her at lunch today, and since i didn't come over after school. god i have my own life.. she should know that the world doesn't revolve around her. i can't stand her anymore.. but this boy.. this boy is something extraordinary.. he's like something from a different planet. i can't help myself but find my eyes burning into his soft skin.

I couldn't help but stare at the tiny blonde boy.. he danced across the room while we played some weird ass music. i couldn't deal with it, it seemed like something was off with him, even at this stage. he came trotting over to me, reaching out for me to dance with him. i accepted and we danced stupidly around the room, bumping into everything that got in our way. all of a sudden the song changed from upbeat to a slower song, like one they play at prom when it's time to slow dance with your partner.

i could feel my cheeks heat up as theo turned a deep red, stepping closer to me. he wrapped his arms around my neck, i could swear right then and there i was gonna die. i slowly wrapped my arms around his waist, our bodies only inches apart. the room started to feel like the fiery pits of hell, i could tell my face was red. this was one of the cutest boys on the planet, and he was dancing with me.. our bodies gliding with each other to the beat of the music.

as we danced, i could feel the blonde boys stare burning into my skin, he seemed to be in some trans.. dreaming again. we danced for a minute or so until the music stopped. "damnit. this shit always happens right before me and kotku make out for a while.." i said going to fix the music. the blonde boy blurted out "i've never had my first kiss.." he seemed dissatisfied with that fact and just stared at me.

i turned on some more slow music, knowing in my mind where this was going, but letting every other part of me take over. i brought him back into the dancing position, laying my hands on his waist. we danced for a few songs before that one part of my mind that wanted to kiss him took over. i moves one of my hands from his waist and caressed his soft cheek, kissing him slowly. and to my surprise, he kissed back.. but he seemed to want more.

the slow.. passionate kiss turned into multiple needy kisses as i led him back to the bed. he fell back looking up at me with the most beautiful look.. the look of needing something. i climbed on top of him, but his hand landed on my chest before i could place a kiss upon his soft lips. "what about kotku.." he said worried and curious. "i'm ending it.. she's too pushy... and she's a bitch." i said smiling softly to him.

the smaller boy blushed a deep red as he pulled me in and kissing me roughly, the taste of vodka and smoke still floating around in his mouth. i liked it, the way it tastes.. the way he tastes.. fuck. after a few long held kisses, i licked his bottom lip asking for entrance. he slowly parted his lips, accepting my invitation to let this go father. the kiss grew into a long make out session. our tongues fighting for dominance while small moans came from the smaller boy. he put a knee between my legs, feeling myself grow hard. he started giving me some friction to go against. but that wasn't enough.

i sat up breaking the kiss, taking off my shirt and throwing it across the room. i was ready for this.. i needed this. theo whined under me, telling me he wanted this. i slowly pulled off his shirt, followed by the rest of our clothing. his cock sprung out and tapped against his stomach when i took off his boxers. we sat in silence, staring at each other.. not knowing what to do. "suck.." i said softly as i stuck my fingers up to his mouth, him letting them enter his mouth. i knew i had to do something to make it less painful on him.. this is my first time with a guy.. but guys must be the same as girls right? needing something to soothe the pain.

after a couple seconds i pulled my fingers out, they were drenched in his saliva. i circled his entrance with my middle finger, hearing him whine and beg for more. "this may hurt, but it'll go away.. i promise" i said and i pushed my finger into him slowly.

Theo's POV:

i could feel my stomach forming a knot, but this was something i never felt before. i moaned out quietly as his long slender finger slid all the way into me. i sat there with my eyes shut tightly, waiting for the pain to go away. when the pain wouldn't go away, he started moving his finger even without my permission. but i'm glad he did.. because the pain was overpowered by the pleasure that coursed through my body. i moaned out every time he pushed more into me, but he soon added a second finger. making me moan louder and wince in pain. after a while, he had three fingers inside of me, with my body trembling for more, begging for it.

boris soon pulled out his fingers and lifted up waist, getting on his knees. he lined up with my entrance, i was scared of everything that was happening. oh my god this isn't happening.. i'm not about to get fucked by a man i met today. but there i was, moaning out like a little bitch while he pushed into me completely. my body was filling up with a feeling i've never felt.. all this pleasure. as he started thrusting i whimpered and moaned out.. crying out for more like a little bitch. i could tell he was enjoying himself.

"f-fuck potter- you're too tight-" he cried out as he started to thrust faster into me. i was sitting there, bloodshot eyes and tear stained cheeks. i would scream out for him in certain times, when he hit a certain spot.. but i messed up. or so i thought i did. "o-oh fuck daddy yes!!" i screamed out as he hit the spot repeatedly, pounding into me.. making me know how much of a slut i am for him. but as soon as i said that i covered my mouth and cried even more. i thought he was gonna stop after that.. that's one of the weirdest things for you to say to your brand new best friend.

but did he stop? no.. instead he started going even faster and harder. i thought it was impossible for him to do that, but he did. he groaned out and gripped my throat, choking me. my eyes rolled into the back of my head and i screamed out, not wanting this to end. but it soon did.. i came all over my chest a few moments later, letting my body go numb. boris was still pounding into me, but i couldn't feel it anymore.. he came soon after me, and that was the one thing i could feel. i moaned out as a warm liquid was shot into my body. giving me a sense of feel again.

he collapsed next to me and looked over at me. i was panting and trying to reach for the box of wet wipes next to his bed. when i got them i cleaned my chest off and looked over at boris. we smiled at each other and soon fell asleep after that. but little did either of us know that we would never remember that night.