don't be stupid!! Angel x fem! reader

(FLUFF)

I was the daughter of a one and only yakuza leader.  Yea,  everything is messed up.  Running away from the police, doing dirty businesses and murdering your rival leader.

Those are the qualities why I'm in hell right now,  thanks a lot.  Since (Y/N) first came here, a lot of demons took interest in her but (Y/N) didnt bother them. She used to be in another yakuza group in hell.

Until charlie found  and took her in at the 'happy hotel'. Everything seems fine to you then you meet the adult film star, Angel dust.

He was a mobster, drug addict, and loves violence. Sure you enjoy his company and  super nice and caring for you.

-------------
(Y/N)  went on a mission all by herself,  she need to get all of the money the other group scammed.
" This is crazy" you sighed,  and met them inside.

One of the demon cat whistle on you,  which resulted growling at them. " She's nasty" he commented.  (Y/N) walked up closely, glaring one of the demons.
"You must be their leader, eh? "you asked,  which he nod.  Then,  you pulled out your gun and shoot him on the head.

All of his troops panicked and chase you. "you little---!" he didn't finished because  he got shot in the face. "come and get me,fidgets!"  (Y/N) shouted running away with a bag of money.

While sprinting, one demon shot (Y/N) in the leg, tripping  to the ground. When she try to shoot,  he quickly kicked the gun out of hand and step your hand and wound. Making you whince in pain.

"gah! hahahahaha! Is that all you got" (Y/N) challenged,  making them more angrier. "You're beautiful,its a waste of it. I guess this is your end" he said.

You close your eyes, accepting your fate. Then,  someone shot him on the head and yelling for your name.  "(Y/N)!!" some yelled, little did (Y/N) it was Angel dust.

" what the flip are you doing!? You could've gotten yourself killed!! " he said worriedly. (Y/N) just smiled and Angel carried you bridal style.  You blushed on what he did  making him to notice.

" Stop carrying me, I can walk on my own! "(Y/N) shouted,  wiggling out of his grasp but makes it worse.  He tighten his grip more not letting go.

"No, you cannot! I don't know what to do if you got hurt or got killed. " he said truthfully.  " This is hell, No one cares if I died" (Y/N) yelled,  " We care!...  I care too" he pointed,  leaving (Y/N) confused slightly. "W-what do you mean" Y/N asked blushing on what to expect.

" I guess,  you'll  understand by doing this" Angel said,  leaning in kissing softly on your lips. At first,  you hesitate but give in to it. You parted, both of your faces as red as a tomato.

" Now, I understand " Y/N understood,  and cuddling softly on his fluffy chest. Walking carried by him.  "Don't do anything stupid without me. Got it Y/N - cakes~?" Angel reminded. You nod,  letting out a soft giggle from your lips.