My girl's a dere~ Val x tsundere! reader

Y/n is a wolf demon,  as she can turn into a big wolf. Everyone tries to hit on her but turns out getting their butt kicked.

One of the regular suitor y/n had, is Valentino.  He flirt, tries to be sweet and most of all, y/n cringe. Everytime, he make a move,  Valentino gets kicked and thrown things by her.  One time, he complimented y/n which resulted into immediate insult and throwing her hellphone.

Y/n lives with velvet and vox at the studios. So she can see him 24/7. Y/n was walking in the hallway of the buildings,  meeting the ladies.

"hey y/n!!"one demoness said,  y/n smiled and greet her in return. After talking,  the girls left becasue they're back to work again. Y/n suddenly felt someone was behind her, she turned and saw Valentino.

"ugh!  What do you want again!? " y/n asked irritably. Valentino laughed at her for no reasons, 'is he on high again? ' y/n thought.  " Baby~ why do you always turn me down~" Valentino cooed.

Y/n rolled her eyes, " because I don't have time for love life "  she said,  "Go date your workers,  they're attractive " y/n added.  "you're the most attractive one in my eyes~ Pup~" Valentino replied,  making y/n blushed as red as a tomato and her tail swing sideways fast.

Y/n ears twitched and stammers while talking. "G-GO AWAY!!!" y/n stuttered, walking away fast. Which is the worst move,  he followed her making y/n walking to sprinting. "Your blushed is cute~" Valentino complimented,  as he grabs her wrist. "Pup~I always hope you don't meant what you said~" Valentino  whined.

"Why do you call me pup always!? "y/n asked, avoiding his gaze while still blushing. "Well,  pups are cute and fluffy" Valentino answered,  y/n blushed more like crazy. "ghh take back what you said! " y/n said biting his hand. Valentino whimpered, holding his hand. "I guess, I got the crazy pup" he added.

As she walked away,  y/n notice Valentino was still holding his hand in pain. Y/n realizes maybe her bite was too hard,  her ears lowered, leaning closer to his hand. "D-did I bite too hard? " y/n said guiltily, she began to worry maybe she was too hard on him this time. Y/n grab his hand to check,  but as she checked on it... IT'S A TRAP.

Valentino smiled widely, seeing his hand wasn't injured at all. " you secretly cared for me~" Valentino said,  intertwining his hand with yours. While his other hand, is on top of his head patting it. "No I'm not! " y/n said in defense. His bottom hand was you hips but it was gentle and tender to the touch.

"Lie~ Just talk to me" valentino said but this time it became manly. Y/n blushed heavily, " One date that is all I ask" he plead. Looking at it,  he won't let it aside easily, Valentino won't give up. Y/n looked down while answering,  "F-fine then, long legs~" y/n answered getting a happy Valentino.

" Meet me at 8~ I have a lot of plans for you ~" Valentino said happily,  y/n notice Valentino started counting the list they're going to do. "Hold on, you're a little dense. Just a simple one like eat together, sit on a bench together" she stated, Valentino nod to what she said.  "if that's what you wanted~ let it be~" he said, cupping your cheeks and get ready for the later date.