Kaichou wa Maid-sama

(The President is a maid)

By Fujiwara Hiro

Genres: Comedy, Romance, School Life, Shoujo

Plot: Seika High School, once an all-boys school notorious for its wild students for generally being a terrifying place for girls, has recently become a co-ed school.

With the female population still a minority and living in fear of the over-the-top antics of the males, Misaki Ayuzawa takes into her own hands to reform the school and allow the girls to feel safe in the rough environment.

Training, studying and even becoming the first female student council president of the school, Misaki has gained reputation among the male students body as an uptight, boy-hating dictator and as a shining hope for the teachers and fellow female students.

However, despite her tough-as-nails appearance, she secretly works part-time at maid cafe in order to support her family.

Unfortunately, her hard-earned reputation is treatened when the popular, attractive, and somewhat impassive Takumi Usui takes an interest in her after discovering her in a maid uniform after school.

My Opinion: Who would never know this Manga? The prestigious maid costume of one and only KAICHOU of Seika High School? The Maid Latte? Usui and Misa Love team? Yeah, they're awesome! How Misa-chan gets to unhold of her belief about men because she's a man hater and how this unpredictable Usui tries to ease Misa-chan's stoned heart.

Released: 2005

Rank: 76

Status:
Manga = ✔(completed)

As of January 6, 2014, the last update is chapter 85.2 vol 14 extra 2.

Anime = ✔(completed)

As of September 23, 2010, the last episode is episode 27 special ep.

(Anime is evidently good but it's not complete. ∩__∩)