First day of work

*went to my house shocked* it was 7pm when I reach my house. *went to my room* * goes to the badroom and take a shower*
How could it be him?! That must not be coincidence. That means I am going to work under my husband. 🤯🤯
*change into pyjamas and went downstairs*
The bell rang. * I open the door* there stoot the sister of Arun (fiancé).
Me:" hey, come in!"
Sister of Arun:" no i can't, I am only here to drop your work dress off."
Me:" oh, thank you".
Sister of Arun:" actually Arun wanted drop your work dress off but you know in our culture he can't come before Marriage".
Me:" yes I know".
It was really awkward to talk. Because I didn't know what to talk. She had the same thing.
Sister of Arun:" bye".
Me:" bye".

*went to the kitchen* i saw a letter from my parents.

"Dear Karthika,
Me and you mother are on the way to our home town to tell about your marriage to your antes and uncles. We will be back in a week.
Love you so much,
Daddy xx"

I opened the refrigerator. And saw dinner cooked by my mother. So ate it up. *went to my room*
Saw that it was 11pm. Omg it's already so late. Tomorrow is my first day. I laid down. What I could think is about Arun (the handsome guy and the fiancé). He was so handsome. At the disco every girl was drooling over him. I looked at my alarm it showed that it was 12pm. I tried my best to fall asleep, but it didn't work. Only Arun came back in my mind. I thought by my self what would Arun do now? Should i call him and make a little talk? No that will be awkward. Fell at that moment in sleep.

*NEXT MORNING*
My alarm went off. I went to my badroom, with a thought I need a fresh breath and a breath taking eyelashes. 😂😂 *15 minutes later*
I am ready. I step on the bus. I look out of the window, after 5 minutes my best friend Lara came and sits next to me.
Me:" hey, what are you doing here?"
Lara:" I am going to work. But yesterday was really bad, because I saw my ex boyfriend kissing another girl."
I feel so bad for her. I saw her ex boyfriend cheating on her moths before. But I didn't told her because she will cry all the day.
Me:" why didn't you tell me that that night. I could have slapped him for you."
Lara:" yeah I know, but I didn't want that you or my ex boyfriend gets problems".
Me:" ugh, you should be mad at him and not defend him."
Lara:" you know I can't."
Me:" my stop is here. So I am going. I will see you later 👋😘."
Lara:" bye".
I step out off the bus.
I saw immediately Arun, I mean boss. I walked slowly to the door of the office. He came to me.
Arun:" hey, the work dress is very beautiful on you."
Me:" thank you 😳😧".
Arun:" you can come with me and then i will let you see your work cabine."
I was staring at him. I think long enough that he noticed it.
Arun:" do you like what you see?"
Not saying anything because it's very embarrassing on te first day staring at your boss/ fiancé.
Arun:" here this your desk!"
Arun:* with a very soft voice* "only you may stare at me *winked at me*.
I began to blush out off no were. I told to myself " no I am not into him" that 20x more times. He's too handsome to say no.
Arun:" your cute when you blush like this".
Me:" I uhm...... 😧😳".
Arun:" don't worry honey, you don't have to say something back."
It was really embarrassing. Then he told where I can find everything. It was lasted very long.
Arun:" this is good for today because I see that it is a lot of information."
I smiled slightly.
Arun: "How about I take you to a good restaurant?"
Me:" oké 👍".
We both left the cabine.
Arun:" can you wait downstairs? I am going to my cabine a take my car keys and then er can leave."
Me:" sure".
I went downstairs. I was waiting when a girl came to me.
Girl:" hey, are you the new joint personal assistant?"
Me:" yes, that's me. How did you know that?"
Girl:" everyone is talking about. That's like the hot news for today."
Me:" so you are?"
Girl:" I am so sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Lisa. And i love the colour blue. And have a big crush on our boss😳😂."
Omg she has a crush on Arun. She don't know that I'm his fiancé.
Me:" why do you have crush on our boss?"
Lisa:" because did you saw his abs?! Omg."
Me:" no, i joint today you know."
Lisa :" yeah I know. But he is mine."
Her voice changed when she told that. I was in shock 😮.
Me:" yeah sure, why not?! You two will be a good couple."
Lisa:" that's so sweat of you."
Arun come and stands next to me. I looked at him very shocked.
Lisa:" Arun you look so stunning. And so handsome and cute."
Arun:" I already told you, you are my worker not a friend, lover or your boyfriend. So stop saying that."
Lisa:" no I won't stop, because my love for you is pure as gold".
I saw his face changing to angry.
Me:" I am sorry. I though that you had a appointment, sir."
He looked at me. I winked at him.