𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍📎💭

Y/N POV:
"Click!" went your camera, as you carefully observed the bluebird that stood only three inches away from you. It was perched on a thin tree branch peppered with flakes of snow. Considering it looked pretty, you decided to take some photos of it for a university project. Shivering, you continued to take a few more shots before quickly putting your camera away, running to the steps that lead to the large doorways of Paris's School of the Arts.
Paris's School of the Arts was one of the most prestigious dance schools ever. You've always had a passion for photography and music, so you decided to apply and passed the entrance exam!! You're a senior at this school, so you pretty much know the works. You jogged up the staircase to the dorms, where your roommate Beomgyu was waiting for you in the common room. You've know Beomgyu since elementary school, and you guys have been best friends ever since. You promised him you would go eat out with him, after planning for so long (You two have been quite busy with studies since finals was coming up). Not about to waste more time, you quickly ran into your room and dropped your backpack on the chair in front of your desk. You walked out to the common room, only to see none other than Beomgyu playing games on his phone. His back was facing you, so you decided to surprise him. Slowly tiptoeing closer to him, you engulfed him in a big bear hug from behind. Earning a tiny gasp, you giggled. You circled around him and looked into his eyes.
"Get up, let's go eat." You said, trying to sound as serious as possible, when really you're trying your hardest not to laugh.
Beomgyu: "Well it's nice to see you too." He said, rolling his eyes and pulling you into a quick hug.
You hugged him back, then pulled away to pick your coat up.
"What you wanna eat?" You asked, busily putting on your jacket.
Beomgyu shrugged. "Up to you."