𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍📎💭

Y/N POV:
You admired the view taking it all in, when you felt a soft tap on your shoulder. It was Beomgyu, suggesting that the both of you should go eat. You took one more picture before turning around, placing your phone back in your bag.
Beomgyu: " Lets go" he said with a smile.
You smiled back. After a bit of walking, he slowly brushed his fingertips against yours, intertwining your hands. Your eyes widened, and your heart started beating fast. "What is this feeling..why are my palms sweaty, and why do I enjoy this so much!?"  You wondered to yourself, trying to keep calm. You turned your head to look at him, but he only looked back and smiled.
"His eyes.. they always scrunch up when he smiles.. it's cute." You shook your head, you've never felt this way before, you've never even payed attention to the small details like this. It's an unfamiliar feeling, but you were curious to know more about whatever this was...
A few minutes later, Beomgyu stopped in his tracks. You looked at him, then looked back to the front. You saw a small little cafe just at the corner of the alley. White flowers were planted at the entrance, and the scent of coffee, cakes, and many more filled the air. Still holding your hand, Beomgyu led you into the mini cafe, and picked a seat just at the balcony, where the Eiffel Tower could be seen.
Beomgyu: "Wait here, I'll go order our food. Before you say anything, just remember I've known you for years. White chocolate caramel latte, and a lasagne with extra cheese am I right?" He said, shooting you a cute winky face.
You laughed. "You know me too well."
Giving him a thumbs up, you were lowkey touched that he remembers everything about you. You smiled thinking about it.
While waiting, you rested your elbow on the balcony's railing, looking out at the view.
" Everything seems so beautiful.... but something's missing.."
You shifted your focus to two dragonflies that flew past you. Two dragonflies that stuck together, no matter how heavy the wind is, and how the dark the skies can be.
"Just like me and Beomgyu..." you jolted upwards.
Beomgyu was always there for you, through thick and thin. He's always stood up for you, even if it wasn't his battle to fight. He's always been supportive of everything you do, giving you motivation every step of the way.
You've never realised how much Beomgyu meant to you... but now you realise.
Your love for Beomgyu might have never been the way friends love each other...it might've been something else.