the stables

I was going to the stables with my friend jessica, she was absolutely in love with horses, i asked her what she wanted for christmas she said Sammy (a horse) i was like anything under £10 she said Sammys hoof. I was gathering my equipment for the horse, i wad riding Tizzy jessica was ridi....

My thoughts were interupted, Nash was over there with his sister she was obviously riding so i went and sat next to him until my lesson, i totally ditched jessica, Nash was too busy on his phone to notice me, so i nudged his arm he looked up at me and looked back down so i nudged him harder,

"Ow" he yelped

"It wasnt that hard" i lied

He kissed the top of my forehead and gave me a giant hug, jessica came over which meant it was time for my lesson so i left, leaving Jessica awkwardly sat next to Nash.

"Hay were all heading over to Nandos if you wanna come" he asked shyly scratching the back of his neck,

"Sure i said do you mind giving me a lift" i replied

"Hey mum can jade come to Nandos with us" he shouted

"Sure sweety" she replied as Nash gave her the death stare whilst his cheeks went red. I hopped into his car and off we drove to Nandos i didnt order much as i wasnt hungry so i just orded chicken Nash ordered the same as he did when we went out he was being a pig again, thats what i loved about him, his mum dropped me back home afterwards Nash walled me to the door again this time he kissed my lips my breath was taken away and my memory taken back to the party he grabbed my waist bringing me closer, i shortly pulled him away as Matt was in and his mum was watching us (not in a weird way) so i said goodbye and shut the door behind me.