Chapter 8

I went to the room that I share with Avani and took out my pajamas, took off my make-up and went back to Payton's room. I sit on his bed and he comes out in shirtless and jogging, hard not to look ahah.

Payton: Here, he smiled at me and handed me my phone, your mother called when you weren't there.
Nina: Thanks. I reach for my phone and call my mom, it's the morning for her in France.

Phone Call - in French:

Mom: Hello, honey?
Nina: Hi Mom !
Mom: You sound tired, are you okay?
Nina: Yes, it's 2 o'clock in the morning here that's why.
Mom: Oh shit sorry I forgot ! Did I wake you up?
Nina: No, it's nothing, I wasn't sleeping, we were just playing music with Payton.
Mom: At two in the morning ? She's laughing, weren't you guys doing other things ?
Nina: Mom ! Stop it, it's embarrassing, I'm giggling.
Mom: Everything else is going well ?
Nina: Perfect, they're really cool.
Mom: Good, I'll call you later, good night.
Nina: Alright, have a good day.
Mom: Protect yourself, she laughs and hangs up.

End of the phone call

Payton: You seem pretty close to your mom, that's cute. He smiles and we get into bed.
Nina: I'm her only child, it's always been me and my mother so it brought us closer.
Payton: I see, you told him about me, I heard my name, he's got a narcissistic smile on his face.
Nina: Yeah I told her we were doing music, she didn't believe me because it's 2am.
Payton: Obviously ! We're laughing.

A moment later we end up falling asleep with his head on my stomach.

It's nice, but scary.

There it is ! Have a nice day ! - Nono❤️