Chapter 14

Paty: Who do you have your eye on?
Payton: It's visible, isn't it? He's laughing and pointing his arm on me.
Calvin: You've got your harem Nina !

We're laughing but I'm kind of embarrassed about it. My face must be really red. We keep playing for a while. Chase enters the room looking down at the floor. I get up and rush towards him.

Nina: Are you okay ? I lift his head up.
Chase: I broke up with her but, he takes his hand off his cheek, she hit me pretty hard afterwards. I squeeze every muscle in my body. I'm gonna explode. I look at the others still sitting then chase then the others then the door.
Tayler: Nina no ! He gets it.
Nina: I'm gonna kill her.

I rush out and run to this bitch's room and open the door but two big guys are holding me back.

Nina: HOW DID YOU DARE SLAPPING HIM ? TAYLER LET GO OF ME I WANT TO HIT HER ! TAYLER !
Tayler: No, you're not gonna hit her. She doesn't deserve it.
Nina: Yes, she does !
Payton: Hey look at me, he's got my head in his hands, calm down, just stay with Chase, he needs you, okay ?
Nina: Yeah- yeah, okay, fine, you can let go, I'll go see Chase.

Payton and Tayler stay at his door and I go to Chase, the guys were on their way out, Ryland walks past me.

Ryland: You know where my room is, he winks at me, I'm blushing, you can take Mia too !

And he gets into his room somehow and laughs, can you believe that guy ? I take a breath and go inside, Chase was under the duvet with his back to the door. I move forward and get into bed, I hesitate a little and end up putting my arm around him and sticking my head in the back of his neck. He puts his hand on mine and starts crying. I've rarely seen a guy let go, it breaks my heart, I tighten my embrace a little more.

Nina: It's finally over Chase don't worry. He turns and hugs me.
Chase: Don't go...
Nina: I'm here, I smile with tears in my eyes, she has destroyed it so much... He's whispering,
Chase: thank you...

He ends up falling asleep, I still wait to make sure he's okay and fall asleep myself.

Have a nice day ! -Nono ❤️