Chapter 42

Nina: And finally ! The garden ! I open the window.
Mom: It's really beautiful, I love it!
Nina: We can go to the pet store, there are tons of them here.
Mum: I'd love to !
Nina: Are you coming with us to see our apartment ? It's at the end of the street.
Mom: Sure !

She grabs her bag and we get back in the car and I park out front. It's a 5 minute walk from Hype House, it's pretty cool.

Elena: Dude it's huge !
Nina: There's four of us, I'm laughing. And it's meant to be bigger ! I raise my eyebrows.
Cassandre : Yes I hope I don't end up alone !
Tony: She's a phenomenon, he's laughing.
Nina: Get ready then we'll go to the villa.

We'll go round and everyone chooses their room. Thomas has gone home to tell the others that I'm staying and that I'm bringing people with Ondreaz. While they're unpacking their things I'm staying with my mom and Tony.

Nina: Tomorrow I'll take you to your English class in the morning and in the afternoon we'll go and visit, is that ok with you ?
Mum: Perfect !
Nina: We only have a week left of tour, after that it will be easier. I'll leave you my car when we're not here.
Mum: What an honour !
Tony: Oh, they've actually changed ! He laughs when he sees them
Nina: Seriously, you didn't have to, we're laughing.
Cassandre: They're all stylish over there so we're trying.

I catch my dog and we all get in my car and we drive back to the villa.

Mom: Wow you weren't lying.
Nina: And it's only the outside ! We go inside and I untie my dog.
Thomas: There she is ! He screams and all the boys jump on me.
Tayler: I'm glad you're staying ! He kisses me
Jaden: I've been hoping to hear that for a long time ! He holds me tight
Calvin: We're gonna be able to do shit forever ! He shakes me by the shoulders
Nick: It's awesome !
Ryland: Mia will not bother me anymore ! They're laughing.
Bryce: We're gonna have Lopez babies ! I'm laughing and wiping away my tears
Nina: You guys are amazing, I love you all !