One: The Meeting

April 21st, 3:30 PM

Unknown
IT IS I, ZIM, AND I AM HERE TO SEND A MESSAGE TO YOU, DIB

You
Um
Hi..
I'm not Dib

Unknown
I
DO NOT
Understand??

You
Lmao
So I'm assuming you're Zim? 
The kid Dib is always trying  to expose to
Be an Alien?

Unknown
UH
Yes.
I DEMAND YOU TELL ME YOUR
NAME THIS MOMENT, HUMAN

You
Um..
Okay?
I'm (Y/N)

Unknown
Well
I will keep your cellular number in my
Phone???
FEEL HONORED

You
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Thanks?

Unknown
YES
BE THANKFUL
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
[Read]

Unknown
DID YOU JUST LEAVE ME ON READ
I WILL OBLITERARE YOUU
*OBLITERATE
OAALSJSKJSKEIEIRISOWPIEURHFJDKSK

You
Um..
You're aware.. That people have
Other things to do
Other than texting, right?
Likewise doing homework rn

Unknown
OF COURSE
I KNIW
SKDJSKKSSJHDJSJSISKSKS
What does R N mean?

You
Typo.
Are you
Lying to meeeeeeeeeee
It means 'Right Now'

Unknown
Oh
.........
NO
WHY WOULD
YOU THIMK THAT!?
...

You
...
.. Mmmhmmmm

You
Well, I've gotta go. Being in middle school
SUCKS

Unknown
Wait...
Are you that female human
That the Dib called an alien the other day
Simply because you dislike anything that isn't sugary?

You
Yes

Unknown
Well,
(Y/N) - Human, I demand that you go on with your daily routine
Be grateful that the AMAZING Zim acknowledged your presence
I am to do
My house school work
ADIOS

You
Um
Okay
Bye Zim

——————

You were beyond confused at this point, your (e/c) orbs going from your homework back to your phone.
It was strange to know that the green kid from yesterday had your phone number, and you just had a conversation with him, but he was pretty silly.
The more you remembered what he was like when you had met him, defending you from the nerdy, alien obsessed boy, even though Dib was already going after him for his skin color.
Honestly, you kinda suspected he was an alien but didn't focus on it too much.
God damn.. I hate fractions so much! You thought, brows narrowing as you glared at the equation.
It was hard enough to concentrate with how much your head was pounding at the moment. And the fact that you were so distracted made it harder.
Sighing, you pick up your phone and go to the messages app, noticing that you haven't changed the name for Zim.
Unknown
Quickly, you changed it to The Marvelous Zim, making you smirk before you gave up on your work.
You could ask a friend or someone for answers before class, and it wasn't like the teacher even checked for the correct answers.
Okay, (Y/N), what to do?
....
...
..
.
"MOM! I'm gonna go to the park with Devon!" You exclaimed, getting up from the comforts of your bed and heading to your closet for your shoes as well as hoodie.
Once you pulled out the (f/c) hoodie and your favorite shoes, you head towards the living room.
Sitting there on the couch is a small gray Pomeranian, fluffed up fur sticking up in all angles.
The little pink tongue of his sticking out as his attention quickly focused on you.
Devon's tail began wagging at an uncontrollable speed and you found yourself internally screaming at how innocent this puppy looked.
"Come here, bud."
And he did, immediately leaping off the couch and prancing in your direction, little gray rump sitting itself right in front of you as he waited for you to put his leash on him.
Am excited bark left him as you clipped said leash onto his collar.
"Okay, okay.. lets go!" You exclaimed, heading to the door and opening it, Devon pulling you after him as he sprinted in the direction of the park.
The street was abandoned, no cars or people as you ran after your excited dog.
Turning a corner, you immediately noticed a house that seemed to be squeezed in between two others, many garden gnomes littering the front yard.
You noticed that the front door was a men's bathroom door and the grass looked pretty fake.
What really caught your attention, though, was the 'I love Earth!' flag that stuck up.
Which left you wondering.. Who's house is that?
Still running, you looked at your small dog then back up.
Oh wow, he knows where he's going! You thought as you saw the park getting closer.
The screams and laughter of children reaching your ears as soon as you stepped onto the grass, the sound of Dib screaming something making you smile.
Wait..
....
...
..
.
Dib!?
Quickly, you turned and saw said nerd chasing who appeared to be a green kid, a water gun in Dib's hands as he kept missing his target.
Which was Zim.
Anger flooded your senses as the two got closer to you, Zim tripping and falling, rolling in your direction before laying at your feet. His wide, scared eyes met your angered ones and you slowly stepped around him just as Dib shot the gun at the boy.
All you felt was ice cold liquid drenching you from head to toe, missing Zim completely but leaving you soaking wet.
Dib's eyes widened as he saw the pissed off look on your face, before his gaze went to Zim, then to your small dog, which wouldn't stop growling at him.
"Uh.. (Y-(Y/N)!? I'm sorry, I was trying to hit-"
"Trying to hit Zim? Oh, I know." You interrupted, your hands slowly clenching as you glared at him.
The three males immediately noticed how stiff you got, your body slowly starting to tremble.
Why did I wear a thin hoodie? OH, maybe because I was supposed to take my dog out and have a peaceful day!?
"Dib," you hissed, making him quickly look up at you before looking away with regret, "You really need to stop before you hurt somebody."
He began to protest but you quickly cut him off again, "And I swear to whatever god is up there that if I get a cold or hypothermia, then you better believe I'm going to commit murder. I know where you live."
His face paled further and he slowly began to say something again, "(Y/N)! Can't you see!? You're protecting an alien! He's probably going to eat your brains or try to swap it with a squids."
"I don't eat brains." Zim pointed out.
Seconds later, you tilted your head back, fingers rubbing your temples as you felt the annoying pain hit you once more.
A groan left your lips soon after.
"Dib.. I came to the park to relax because my head hurt from so much homework!" You began, turning to the boy behind you and holding out a hand to help him up, "Now, me and Zim are going to go relax with neither of us getting shot with cold water or called an alien."
Zim hesitantly places his gloved hand in yours, letting you pull him up so he now stood, and gawked at you with a surprised look.
"But-"
"No, Dib. Drop it. Leave us alone." You practically growled out and took the green boy's hand, dragging him away from Dib and to a bench.
Sighing, you sat down and patted your lap, your dog quickly knowing what it meant and jumping up.
"Hey, Zim." You smiled over at the kid as he sat down next to you, still gawking as if you were some bomb that would explode on him.
"Eh!? Oh! Greetings, (Y/N) the Human." He managed out, glancing down at your pet that was now curled up at your side. Your wet hands ached to feel the soft fur that belonged to Devon but you didn't want to scare the dog. You probably felt like an ice cap.
His eyes furrowed as he watched your pet calmly stand up on its tiny legs and begin to lick at you water covered hands.
He was so confused.
Why would you let some animal lick your hands!? If he were to lick your hands, would you freak out!? You smelled pretty nice, he couldn't deny it, so maybe you were trying to enchant him in a way?
"Uh. Uh.. The amazing Zim has to be elsewhere!" He exclaims, standing up and looking around.
"Ah. Yeah, I've got to get home and shower. Damn.. this was my favorite hoodie.." you muttered the last part but he still heard it.
However, he decided not to mention it.
"I thank you for your protection from the Dib,
Human, and will message you on my cellular device later!" He exclaimed once more before running off in a random direction.
Okay.. then..