Seven: Revealed Secrets (Pt. 3)

"Human? I'm a bit confused."
You felt your heartbeat stop, your eyes widening as you turned to the small alien with the same look as a deer in headlights.
He was really confused, unsure of what abuse and rape was, yet having an idea of what you meant.
"Um.. Sorry, Zim.. I-I have to go." You whimpered, turning and stepping towards the elevator.
"I have a vague idea of what the things you said are, (Y/N).."
He never calls me by my actual name unless he's serious.. You thought, pausing midstep while tears began to form in your eyes, Shit.. how am I going to tell him??
"I didn't.. think you did.." you whisper, turning and noticing that he was standing right in front of you, staring up into your (e/c) eyes.
"Did.. your father.." he began, voice oddly quiet as you turned to him with the tears streaming down your cheeks, making him pause.
Zim had no idea what to do in this situation, never having even shared out his feelings with someone and much less wanted to hear someone else speak about their own.
"Step father. Rob Anderson. Has been doing it since the start of middle school." His eyes widened as he remembered all the times you would be looking solemn during class, long sleeved turtlenecks on even though it was really warm.
"My poor sister had to deal with it too until she escaped to art school across the country. She said that she's going to get me out of it as soon as she can."
His antennae poke up with an idea, arm quickly gripping your own.
"Human! What if you stay with me, Zim, until your older human, eh, relative gets you your help? Oh! Or better yet, I will help my human and make a machine that destroys your Stepping Dad!"
He lifted a finger up, gently touching your face with narrowed brows.
He knew you were crying, having found out that when human eyeballs leak it's because of overwhelming emotions.
A giggle left your lips as his gloved hands gently began to wipe at your tears.
"I'd like to stay here with you, Zim, but please don't kill anyone."
"I will make my human a room to sleep then, but Zim makes no promises to not kill the Stepping Dad if it comes after Zim's human!" He exclaimed, a quiet laugh leaving your lips as you leaned in and pressed a kiss to his head.
"Thank you, Zim. I'll call my mom to tell her that I'll be staying over for a bit then, so she can bring my things."
He nodded in a daze, flustered as he slowly turned away.