|Chapter 1 ~ A New Assignment|

- (Y/n)'s POV -

......Beep-beep-beep-beep-beep-beep-!

My fist slams against the alarm clock on the nightstand, my head hidden under my pillow from the blinding sun, shining in through my bedroom window above my desk against the wall.
"Uugh...why...?" I groan, beginning to sit up, and throwing my pillow away from my head.

My chaotic hair puffs out as my sleepy eyes look over at the alarm clock, slowly rubbing my eyes awake.

6:57 AM

I groan once again, as I throw the covers off of me, my feet slowly hitting the soft grey colored carpet beneath me. I walk over to my bathroom, pushing open the door with a 'creeaak'. I flip on the light switch, and I see the appalling look of myself in the mirror.

"Welp..that's how everyone looks when they wake up...right?" I ask myself, unsure.

I grab the blue colored hairbrush by the jar of toothbrushes and toothpaste, and I slowly begin to brush my tangled hair.

I wonder what work has in store for me today? I heard that I was being assigned another role today. Maybe another checking role? Or maybe a security role? Who knows. The SASPP is full of surprises every day.

I run my fingers through my now smooth, silky, combed through hair. I grab my toothbrush and toothpaste, and I open the cap using my teeth, and I spit the cap into the sink. I turn on the sink and rinse my toothbrush under it.

I then turn off the sink, and I squirt some toothpaste onto my toothbrush and I set the toothpaste down. I bring the toothbrush up to my mouth and brush my teeth thoroughly, making sure there is no gunk on or in between my teeth.

Daniel should be calling soon. He said that he was going to come to pick me up since my breaks on my vehicle broke...again. Daniel is my partner. He's a level 4 neurologist. A neurologist is someone who treats disorders that affects the brain, spinal cord, and nerves. And surprisingly we need a neurologist, even though we are helping possessed animatronics.

The animatronics all at one point had a human corpse inside of them when they were first. But now they don't since we were able to remove the corpses from the suits and finally identify the children. But

Those poor family's...I couldn't even imagine what the parents of those innocent children were going through. Anyway, enough those thoughts. It makes me unhappy to think about those homicides. There were so many children slaughtered. So sad. So depressing.

I spit into the sink, as a ringtone is sounding from my bedroom. That must be Daniel. I rush into my bedroom to my nightstand, my toothbrush still in my mouth.

I pick up my phone, and quickly answer, putting my phone on speaker.

"Hey Daniel" I answer, walking back to the bathroom.

"Hey (Y/n), are you getting ready? I don't want us to run late. You know how the boss is."

"Yeah, he can be crabby as hell..especially on Mondays" I laugh, setting my phone onto the counter by the sink.

Daniel laughs, "I think everyone is crabby on Mondays. Especially you."

"Hah, yeah..well.." I spit into the sink and turn on the faucet, "today I'm surprisingly not."

"Yeah surprisingly, but..." He pauses, and I rinse my toothbrush.
I raise an eyebrow, looking into the mirror, "but..?" I ask.

He sighs, "but..both of us should be worried today. We were both assigned to a role today..."

"Okay. And what's so bad about today?"

"(Y/n), you act like it's normal for us every day to go to the SASPP and interview supernatural beings living inside of animatronic suits! Aren't you at least a little worried about what could happen today!?"

I laugh and set my toothbrush down, and grab the hand towel and wipe my mouth.
I then answer, "well, duh! Why wouldn't I be?"

"Well, today you better be cautious! Today is seriously not a joke! One bad move on this assignment and we could die!" He exclaims, making me jump a little from his outburst.

"Okay, okay, calm down Daniel!"

"I can't calm down! Do you even know what our assigned role is!?"

"Uh..no..." I say, unsure.

"Well....we were assigned role to..do an interview with the killer himself..." He says slowly, and my heart begins to beat faster by the second.

"W-what...you mean..." I stutter, unable to speak. I can feel my legs begin to buckle under me, and the hair on the back of my neck stands. Please say he's joking.

"We have been assigned to watch and interview William Afton...the man behind the slaughter.." He finishes. My eyes widen, and I look into the mirror with fearful eyes.

He isn't joking...