|Chapter 2 ~ New Routine|

I sit in the passenger seat of Daniel's truck, as Daniel drives silently down the highway towards the SASPP. I look down at my work clothes, and I flatten out my gray button-up shirt that is tucked into my skinny jeans.
Ugh, I don't like wearing these button-up shirts. They're kind of tight.

"(Y/n)" Daniel suddenly says, and I turn my head to face him, his face full of worry.

He continues with a sigh, "please, be careful around William Afton-"

"You mean Springtrap?" I correct and he rolls his eyes.

"Yes, Springtrap, William Afton, Spring Bonnie...whatever he goes by! Just, please be careful! I don't want you to get hurt.."

"How will I get hurt, when I'm going to have you looming over my back the whole time like you always do?" I cross my arms, and he glances at me then quickly back to the road. I look out the side window, watching the lush, green trees go by as the car zooms past.

"Just..be careful..please? I can't be there with you all of the time. You've heard of what Springtrap can do. He's dangerous.."

"I know Daniel, I'm not deaf to all of the rumors going around the unit" I groan with annoyance, and I turn to look at him once again.

"Most of those rumours are true. Just please...promise me you'll be cautious?" He glances at me with a pleading look in his stunning green eyes. How can I say no to him? He's my best friend.

I sigh and nod, "I promise.."

"Good," he says happily, and I smile looking back out the side window, watching the trees, and the fields pass by swiftly, almost in a blur.

I've heard of what Springtrap can do. The rumors around the SASPP. Employees say that he can cause a human to hallucinate. He can even disable a security camera with his mind. Daniel is right, I should be cautious.

But, for some reason, I'm always used to this strange routine of mine. Wake up, go to the SASPP, talk to an animatronic and help them with their problems, or figure out what's wrong with them. Sometimes I wonder how I even got this job.

I was at the age of seventeen when I started studying the qualities and the abilities of technology, and about mental illnesses. Since I was young I've always wanted to help people. I was always that sympathetic type of child.

But, now look at me. At the age of Twenty-two and working at one of the biggest Protection Prisons. Well, more like an Insane Asylum. The animatronics we work with here are killers.

Lost broken souls with no way to get to heaven. Their souls are forever trapped inside of those..those...suits. Those animatronic endoskeletons. It all just makes me wonder though, how did the souls of those children get trapped inside of them in the first place?

As I'm thinking away inside of my own mind the car begins to slow.

"We're here. Now act professionally. And remember what I said.." Daniel says, still staring straight forward, towards the wide iron gate that sits ahead.

Four guards are standing in front of the gate, armed with assault rifles. They have helmets on, with glass protecting their faces from being recognized.

Daniel slowly stops in front of the gate, and one of the guards approach his side. Daniel holds down the window button and the door window slowly slides down.

"I.D?" The guard's gruff voice asks. I can easily tell that this man is at least in his forties.

"Oh, yes. Hold on a moment." Daniel says, reaching for his wallet, and pulling out his I.D. He hands his I.D to the guard, and the guard quickly takes it and pulls out a scanner.