|Chapter 14 ~ Fallen For Him|

I have a feeling, that you guys will like this chapter. (͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Springtrap are now walking back towards the facility, well, that's at least where I think we're going. Springtrap has the bloody axe in hand, by his side, and I follow slowly behind him. My sprained ankle is stinging, but not badly.

It's good enough to walk on. Black blood still drips from the axe in his right hand, and he's still covered in blood, and I am too. The hug earlier got some of the blood from him onto me. And it's making me feel queasy.

"There should be a river up here somewhere.." He mumbles, and I don't say anything, just slowly nod. I could run from him right now, but I probably wouldn't make it far with my sprained ankle.

And, I might end up being killed by another animatronic somewhere close by. I wonder if the main five are still alive and okay. I hope so. I still don't know what Springtrap did to them.

As we continue on I suddenly begin to hear running water ahead, and a small river comes into view. When we reach the river Springtrap walks to the water, and kneels down, setting his axe by his side on the rocks below us. I quietly stand there, still frightened. I haven't said anything since we left, and he hasn't asked anything about it.

I walk over to a log close by, and I sit down, looking down at my still bloody clothes. My shirt is still very torn, along with my jeans. My shoes are also as worn out as always.

Springtrap sighs and scoops some water up with his hands, and washes his face, the blood slowly washing away. He then stops and glances back at me. My eyes widen for a moment, and I quickly look away, a blush of embarrassment rising to my cheeks.

"You gonna wash that blood off of you?" He asks, and I don't answer. I don't feel like talking. I'm too...afraid? And I..I really don't know what I feel.

"What? Giving me the silent treatment now?" He asks, standing back to his feet. I just stay silent, beginning to shake under his stare.

"Oh my god, you're something else.." He growls, walking over to me. I quickly turn my head to look at him again, and my eyes widen again. He grabs my wrist and yanks me to my feet, making me yelp.

"S-stop it! I-I don't want to wash o-off!" I stutter, but really I didn't want to get cold water on myself.

"Well, you're washing off no matter what. Because I say so." He pulls me towards the river and I squeak, trying to pull back.

"Do I have to pick you up and throw you in!?" He shouts, and I whimper.

"S-stop! P-please!" He rolls his eyes and yanks me into the cold water with him. I yelp when I feel the cold water come up to my thighs, making me begin to shiver.

Springtrap forces me in deeper until the water is to my lower abdomen. He looks down at me and splashes some water onto my chest, and my face, making me shiver even more.

I hit his chest, and he growls, "stop struggling! And just let me wash you off!"

"S-stop it! Eek!" He splashes some more water onto my chest, making my whole shirt become soaked, and my breasts visible, but my (f/c) bra still covering them, but soaked. He smirks, looking down at my now visible breasts, and I gasp, covering them with my arms.

"Damn, nice view when I'm looking down at you," he smirks, and I begin to pout, turning away from him.

"D-don't look t-there! Y-you, idiot!" I snap, and his eyes light up, as I suddenly feel him lean over my shoulder from behind, his hands suddenly grabbing my soaked, clothed hips, making me gasp and my eyes widen. His mouth comes to my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"Wanna repeat that last sentence, hmm?" He whispers, and I shake my head.

"N-no..I-I'm sorry.." I whisper, and he chuckles.

"Better watch your mouth, before I put it to different use.." He flirts, and my cheeks bloom red. He let's go of my hips and goes back to washing the black liquid from his form.

He dunks his head into the cold water and washes his face, and I quickly turn to glance up at him. I watch as water drips from his lips down to his chin and even the little drips that are dripping down his neck.

"Like what you see~?" He asks, his voice suddenly becoming lower than it was, and my heart skips a beat.

I quickly look away, and begin to walk back towards the rocks, "n-no-hey!" He grabs my arms and yanks back into the water towards him.

"Oh, you're not done yet," he says, gripping my hips as I look up at him with wide eyes.
He looks down at me, his eyes half-lidded. His eyes slowly scan down to my lips, and I feel my heart begin to beat rapidly again.

"So..that kiss, did you like it, babydoll~?" He whispers, and I rest my palms gently against his chest, nodding slowly in embarrassment. He smirks and leans down, closer to my face, his lips ready to strike mine.

"Yeah? What about another one~?" He whispers, and I feel myself shudder in..excitment? I feel his arms wrap fully around me, bringing me closer. I nod slowly, and he chuckles.

"You gotta say yes, darling. Say yes," he whispers, and I slowly wrap my arms around his neck, my cheeks beginning to heat up even more. In that moment, that one small moment, I fell for him. I felt my heart beat rapidly for him, my lips beg for his against mine. They were so close, just one word away.

"Y-yes.." I whisper, and he smirks, a hand coming up behind my head to pull me closer.

"That's my babydoll~" he whispers, slowly leaning down, and then smashing his lips against mine. I close my eyes, wrapping my arms tightly around his neck.

I never thought that I would feel something, like love, for someone like him. Does that make me insane too? For falling for a psychopathic serial killer? I feel my legs begin to get colder from the cold water that we're both in, but I ignore it.

We finally pull away from the kiss, and I gasp for air as I open my eyes to gaze up at him again. His eyes look down into mine as well, and I slowly lean my forehead against his, closing my eyes again. He sighs and chuckles.

"How did we end up like this?" He asks, gently laying a soft kiss to my forehead.

"I don't know what draws me to you. It's so, confusing..how someone like me...can fall this easy for someone like you.." He whispers, and I move my head, to rest it against his chest, sliding my hands down to his chest.

"How did someone like you even fall for me..?" He whispers, and I dig my face into his chest.

"I-I..I don't know..." I whisper, and he sighs, setting his chin on top of my head.

"Whatever...you're mine now...no matter what. You will always be mine.." He whispers, his words making my cheeks burn even more, and my heart skip a beat. He gently picks me up, and I gasp, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He carries me out of the water, towards the rocks, and he sits down by the shore of the river. He sets me down into his lap and wraps his protective arms around me. I lean the side of my head against his chest, and I close my eyes.

"Go ahead and rest..we still have a ways to go.." He whispers, laying another gentle kiss to my forehead. I sigh and dig myself into his chest, wanting to feel his warmth. I'm so cold. But, I feel so warm and fuzzy on the inside.

Have I fallen for a Serial Killer...?