|Chapter 11 ~ The Storm|

My breath was heavy as I had finally stopped to try and catch my breath. My legs quaking beneath me as I leaned one hand on my bad knee, and one hand against the rough tree next to me.

The bandages on my arms and leg are a little torn, and soaked. I can't believe I left them all behind! I feel so useless! I should have stayed back and helped them! They shouldn't be getting hurt because of me!

I look up and scan the darkness around me, the rain now pouring down onto me from above. It's pitch black, and I feel myself begin to shake in fear, my heart not slowing down one bit from me sprinting. I fully stand up and slowly begin to walk again. I think I'll be okay for now-'snap!'

Okay, I guess I won't be fine! I quickly turn and look towards the sound of the twig breaking. My eyes wide, as I begin to step back.

"H-hello..?" I stutter silently, as I suddenly hear another twig snap, but this time it's from behind me. I gasp and turn around, stumbling back.

"W-who are you!?" I shout, hoping that it's not Springtrap. No, there's no way. There's no way that he could have found me already! Right!?

I keep on taking slow cautious steps backward, until my back hits something, making me freeze in fear. Slow, steady breathing is heard above me, and I feel myself not being able to move. No..please.

I feel the animatronic behind me slowly lean down to my ear, and I see a green, rotten ear droop down past my head, making my eyes begin to water once again.

"I found you~" Springtrap's voice whispers from behind, sending chills down my spine.

"N-no..."

"Yes.." Suddenly two arms are wrapped around my figure, and I am lifted into the air as he holds me. I scream out, kicking and squirming as his hold becomes stronger around me.

"L-let me go!!" I scream as I kick as hard as I could backward against his stomach, making him grunt and drop me to the wet ground, making me yelp.

"Oh, come on now-"

"Don't come a-any closer!!" I scream, crawling away from him, my eyes looking up at him in fear. The rain is pouring down onto him, raindrops dripping down his ears to his face, dripping from his mouth down to his chin.

"Now, now darling, don't start screaming too loud. I don't want you to see me having to kill another animatronic." He begins to walk closer to me, and I feel myself begin to cry even more. Kill another one!?

"Stop! J-just leave me alone!" I shout, tears flowing freely down my cheeks, combining with the rain on my cheeks.

"Come on (Y/n), you're going to piss me off.." He growls, sending me a warning. I quickly turn and rush to my feet to run, but I am only grabbed by the back of my soaked, torn shirt, and yanked back into a wet hard chest.

"N-no!! Please! Let me go!!" I sob, trying to kick myself out of his grasp once again.

I don't know why, but I'm scared of him when I feel unsafe. Especially when there's no one else around to help me. He truly frightens me.

"You better stop your squirming, or else I might have to do some more damage to that pretty little body of yours if you don't listen~" he whispers into my ear from behind, making my face heat up from the words that had just left his mouth. The

"P-please, don't hurt me.." I sob, quietly, finally feeling myself slowly give in to him.

"Good girl~" he suddenly turns me around, and picks me up, throwing me over his shoulder, a large hand supporting my back as his other hand falls to his side.