Chapter 6 - Silverpaw

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highrock for a Clan meeting!"

Silverpaw was nuzzling her sister.

"I'm so proud of you, Cloverpaw!" she purred.

"Hey, soon it will be your turn," the tortoiseshell she grinned at her.

Hawkpaw padded over and sat down by his two sisters.

"You may be becoming a fancy warrior but I'm still the oldest," he said, smirking to the senior apprentice.

"Oh you did not just start that! I'm clearly the eldest!" Cloverpaw whisper-yelled playfully.

"Guys, guys break it up! We all know the answer to this problem... I'm obviously the oldest triplet," Silverpaw said calmly as her siblings practically tackled her.

"Ok, ok you three pay attention to Thornstar!" Lilyfall whispered behind them.

The three of them sat up straight, Cloverpaw trembling with excitement.

"Cloverpaw, Flowerpaw, step forward."

Silverpaw almost choked when she heard the name "Flowerpaw".

"She's becoming a warrior, too?!" the black striped tabby sputtered quietly.

Her brother just looked amused at her outrage.

She forced herself not to let this ruin Cloverpaw's ceremony. 

Even though this was utterly unbearable.

She locked her teal gaze back on Thornstar.

"I, Thornstar, leader of ThunderClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn."

"Cloverpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?

The apprentice responded, "I do."

"Then by the powers of StarClan , I give you your warrior name. Cloverpaw, from this moment you will be known as Cloverstep. StarClan honors your cleverness and skills, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan." Thornstar licked Cloverstep's head.

The same ceremony was preformed for Flowerpaw and she received her warrior name, Flowertail.

"Cloverstep! Flowertail! Cloverstep! Flowertail!" the clan welcomed the new warriors.

Silverpaw only chanted Cloverstep's name.

She was sitting besides her parents and Hawkpaw when Cloverstep dashed over to them.

"I can't believe I'm a warrior now!" she meowed happily, beaming at her family.

"We are so proud of you." Spruceclaw mewed.

Then her father's green gaze turned solemn. 

He glanced at his mate Lilyfall and when she gave a slight nod, he turned to his kits.

"I need to tell you guys something."

The three triplets shared a confused look.

"What is it, Father?" Silverpaw mewed, tilting her head in a puzzled way.

"I-I wasn't born a clan cat. I joined ThunderClan as a rouge and got a warrior name. I became mates with your mother, Lilyfall. You are....half-clan"

This shook Silverpaw greatly. 

This was a big secret. A huge secret.

 One you don't keep from your family...