Confession(Loki x reader)pt.3

First I want to say sorry for not updating this story. My computer had been down and I haven't gotten around to fix it. But the immense amount of support that I'm getting is the best motivation that I can ever get. Thank you so much and read on to find out the love story between Loki and y/n.

This chapter is continuing the last one when y/n rejected Loki and his love for her. Loki is heart-broken, read on to see what happens next and what are they going to do to mend their relationship. LOTS of dialogues as it's a connecting chapter for two MAJOR events. 

Warning: Sadness :(

Third person's pov.

It's been two months since you last spoke to each other. Loki is going to the library more often than normal and going to where ever you normally would go to test his luck for bumping into you.

But you on the other side does not want to see Loki and is trying your best to avoid him. When he comes to the library you'd go to the public library in town to get any new books for the palace's library and sometimes it's just inevitable. Loki comes to the library too often. But knowing the place like the back go your hand can really help you sneak out before Loki'd find you.

When you bump into each other in public, you would look away and pretend not to have noticed him when you're trying your best to not speak to him but then crying your eyes out when you go back to your room. You miss everything, his room,  his scent, his smile, his voice, his face. The crackling noise of the fireplace in his chamber, the way that you'd smile at each other immediately when you encounter each other in the palace and making it disappear when Odin or Frigga comes around, the way that Loki'd whisper sweet things into your ears and his gentle, feather-like touches after wink wink*. 

You desperately wants to go back and you know he'll definitely take you, but you can't. He's the prince, and he can't fall in love with you, you'll ruin his future, he might become a king some day and you'll just be in his way. 

Frigga's pov.

Loki had not been taking the news well. Ever since he found out about his origins and that he's actually the son of Laufey he had been totally different. He was eating a lot less, smiling and laughing a lot less, all you get is a bitter and sarcastic smirk, no sleep in the nights, but filled with horrid screams that'd echo across the castle. All he did was staring out of the window, reading, smashing things, creating illusions and scream in desperation. We tried to help, but he would not let anyone get close. Until this girl appeared...

The changes began to show through after about two weeks when Loki first met y/n. Loki was finally eating something, less screams in the night and if I'm lucky, sometimes in the afternoon I could hear some hearty laughs coming out from his room, but not just his voice, it's intertwined with y/n's. 

But just the other day, I bumped into y/n as I was delivering breakfast to Loki's room, she was rushing out of there, eye full of tears. I immediately read her heart, as I do not want any harm to come to my son ever again. I nearly dropped the breakfast tray in my hands when I did. Her heart, is so full of emotions that it was about to explode. Anger, fear, sadness, desperation but also love, excitement and ...regret? 

After this event I eventually found out what happened and I'm determined to get them back together, but for that to happen I need some help from my other son. 

y/n's pov.

"She's what?!"I feel my heart skip a beat when I heard the news. 'Frigga's inviting me to their family dinner?! Has she found out about me and Loki? No, I must go find her now and tell her there's nothing between us anymore.'

But before I could go, one of Frigga's servants comes to my room and tells me that I'm being summoneded by Frigga herself.

"Oh, here goes nothing," I murmur to myself as I stand in front of the massive oak door with delicate carvings to Frigga's chamber. I knock a few times before she answers and gives me permission to enter. 

To my surprise, the door is light like a feather when I push it open. I stand there waiting to be given a command. Frigga has her back to me. An uncomfortable silence fills the room.

"Don't worry, I've known about you and Loki a long time ago,"I immediately tense up at that but at the same time, but the same time, somehow I feel relieved, "and I know what has happened between you in the last two months. You really think you can hide that from me? I'm Loki's mother. I brought him up and I know exactly what's going on with him just by the twitch of his muscle." the last few words bounces out of her mouth as she still face the window. 

"And that's why," continues Frigga as she slowly turns around with a gracious smile on her face, "I would like to invite you to the family dinner that I will be hosting in three days time."

"Well, your majesty, I still don't see why you need me for the family dinner." I ask, still confused.

"Oh silly," says Frigga, a smile appears as she shakes her head, "Both Loki's father and I are hoping that you two would stay together like the way you were. You have not seen the old the Loki, the Loki before he met you. He was desperate, unpredictable and extremely moody. Now without you, he returned to his old self, only now, he's always willing to leave his room and walk around the castle, and I think you and I both know the reason to that." Frigga explained, for a brief second I think see some sadness and concern in her eyes, but Frigga's good at hiding her emotions, that brief second of thought passed by just as quickly as it had appeared. And that's when I've realised how serious it is. 

"But I thought...I thought you and his majesty would be the most against this.  Loki's going to be a king some day, and me...I'm just going to be a distraction...Something in his way for him to achieve his destiny." I tread gently on the sentences, knowing it's a sensitive topic,"and plus...plus I have my own dreams to pursue as well, a king like Loki isn't going to have anytime for me to make them come true." I sign, placing my words as carefully as possible before uttering them, "Therefore, my Queen, I'm very sorry, but I think Loki and I are not very... likely to have a...a future." I have never experienced this before, trying to hold back my tears, has if your last defence has been ripped open and all you want is to cry them all out. My parents won't listen to me,  and I barely have any close friends. Now that Loki is also gone, my life has turned back to it's original black and white.

"Oh no, my dear. I'm afraid my Loki won't become the king that you think he'd be...Because of... certain reasons that I think it'd be better for him to tell you himself." Frigga also signs, "hopefully he's ready to."

This gave me a big shock but before I could ask anything more Frigga quickly added, "Well, it's been nice talking to you, I'll send a maid with everything you'll need before the dinner. Goodbye, hopefully the truth that you've been seeking will follow."

pt.4?