Santa (Lokixreader one-shot)

Wait! This is not your typical awkward meeting family Christmas chapter. This is a chapter of unadulterated fluff! I know it's not Christmas, but given that we are living in a hard time everyone could use some fluff:) and who doesn't love Xmas! A short and sweet little one shot. Please enjoy.

Apologies for errors and typos :)

Loki signs in content, with the biggest grin on his face, gently rubbing the tip of your nose with his. "Ooh darling, but you've got no proof."

"Of course I don't! How am I suppose to keep track of everything you say for the past one thousand and five hundred years!" You pout, attempting to escape from Loki's grasp, but the more you struggle and try to get out, the tighter those slender and strong arms wrap around you.

Finally, you give up, "I don't care how you defend yourself, but I know for a fact that when we first met at the age of five you ruined Santa for me, told me he does not exist and called me stupid!"

One of Loki's arms suddenly pull you closer towards him and rests his chin on the top of your head, "Well, maybe I was worried you might ignore me, so I said something in an attempt to try and get your attention?" Loki's arm till keep you in place, not allowing you to move, but also in an attempt to hide his guilty expression from you, "The Santa part, I do admit darling, but calling you stupid?! I would never." He finally pulls back to look you in the eyes.

You still pretend to be mad at him, "You ruined Santa for me, but guess who is acting like Santa now?" You narrow your eyes, scrutinizing him.

"Only for you darling," He leans down to capture your lips, "I'm your special Santa." He adds between the kisses. 

"Yep, you are identical," you state, "only a lot hotter." You then secretly thought to yourself. 

"And you," Loki pulls back but still staring at your lips, "can only be my special little elf." He says in a dark, seductive and smooth voice as he bites done on your ear, which by now should be flushed red along with your face.

"So what did Santa get me this year?" You tilt your head to the side, giving him your best innocent look, which made Loki almost couldn't contain himself.

He takes a deep breath, trying to steady himself so he won't take you immediately on the couch and put on a smug smirk, "Oooh, you'll see princess."

Ahhh! Hope you enjoyed that I had loads fun whilst righting it!

Love, Purpletone