Sparky and Blondie.

**Meh,Updating.Quick chapter though.Bigger tomorrow.!**

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

_Lucys Pov_

I was sitting at the back of the guild, which of course was my usual seating,drinking my beer while listening to my music with my headphones when all of a sudden I have a heavy, muscled arm thrown onto my shoulder.

''Yo Blondie, Whatcha doin' here,shouldn't you be gettin' to know the other members?'' Laxus questions.

''Tch, Like I actually give a shit about them.all I wanna do is something worth my time.Its boring here..'' I moaned,getting annoyed.

'' Well...Lucky for you, my team just grabbed a mission for us. Ya can tag along I guess.Not like we need your help.'' He mutters looking away.

''Hmph,sure thing! HEY! Whats with the nickname! Thunder-thighs!'' I yelled out,flicking his forhead.

''Hm..well thats ya name from now on.You gotta earn your real name to come out of the All-Mighty Laxus Dreyars mouth.'' He says with a teasing smirk, then notices what I called him.

''HEY WHAT THE FUCK! I'M NOT THUNDER-THIGHS!'' He roars out.

''Fine then. You can be called..Sparky!!'' I yell out, letting my childish side take over for a minute,gaining the stares of the guild.

*Cough* ''I mean...Tch,I'll call ya Sparky then...Sparky!'' I say again,correcting myself.

''Hmm what was that eh? Blondie got another side to her...Wait..I just noticed..WHY HAVE YOU COPIED MY DRESSING STYLE!'' He shouts, ''Now take responsability for your actions.''

''What?! I've always dressed like this jerk! Just because you about 3 years older than me,doesn't mean I gotta bow down to you! I'll meet ya at the train station in 3 hours!'' I say huffing,before I leave the guild,I quickly knee him in the back then run off.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤