Drunkard.

*Thanks for waiting!*

_Lucy's POV  _

I hear Cana placing bets on who would win this fight.. Ha, like Pinkie stands a chance.

"Stop being slow. Get up and hit me." I yell while tossing my jacket to the side.

"Fire Dragon's Wing Attack!" The sudden attack caught me off guard and hit me straight in the stomach sending me flying into the bar. 

"Woah. You're quite the fast one ain't ya," I laugh before sending my own attack, "Lightning Dragon's Breakdown Fist!" As soon as the attack hit him, he was sent smashing into the ground.

"You're taking to long on defence. You're basically begging the enemy to beat your ass. Maybe you need some motivation? Perhaps I should go see if Happy wants to try some of my Thunder Bolts? He'd probably die.. Oh well! Happy! Come out and play!" I shout but stop when the temperature suddenly got hotter.

"You wouldn't dare!" Natsu snarled, "Fire Dragon's ROAR!"

"Now we're talking! Hit me with your best shot!" I declare running straight through his roar. 

I grab his head in my hands and smash his face onto my knee. Multiple times. I throw him into the air and bellow my basic yet effective blow..

"Lightning Dragon's Sword Horn!" I announce before jumping into the air allowing my body to take up as much electricity as need for the spell. Feeling enough I slam my head into his stomach sending his crushing once more into the floor.Seeing his motionless figure I decide to get another vodka and a bacon sandwich while I wait for him to awake.. 

After waiting a couple of minutes, Natsu jumps right up and heads for me again. I place my hand on his head, steering him to sit in the chair next to me.

"You need to work on your durability and endurance. You're speed is fine, could be better. You're strength is exceptional, it would be better if you concentrated more on where you're aiming.You need to work on your Aura. If you're aura is low then you're flames will be weak. If you're magical aura is strong, it will intimidate the enemy and show that you're flames are just as powerful. Take me for example. The more I work on my aura my lightning gets more intimidating, letting off electricity in waves. When you succeed everything I've pointed out, you'll be able to enter something even more powerful. I'm not telling you what exactly but it feels amazing..Like..You're unstoppable." I finish before downing my vodka. 

"Wait..You mean you've already-" I place my hand over his mouth.

"Yes but I didn't do it by choice, It's personal and none of your business. Speak a word to anybody about what I've told you and you're a dead man, am I clear?" I growl making sure I get my point across. Seeing his nod I let my hand fall back onto the counter.. I glance across towards The Thunder God's table only to be seen with a sight I never expected to see..Well I guess I saw It coming. 
Mirajane was happily shoving her face into Laxus's neck while sitting in his lap with her arms around his shoulders. I start feeling sick. What the fuck?

I feel Natsu's eyes burning into the back of my head before I turn to face him, hopefully with an emotionless facial expression.. 

"I'm not in the mood for the mission. Take Erza or someone, I don't care. I'm gettin' out of here." I mumble, nodding at Kinana.. I know exactly where to head. I'm going to get all the bullshit out of my mind.

_A few hours after arriving_ 

"Hey! Keep the fucking drinks coming! AH, this is the life!" I state raising my Spirytus in the air before downing it. 

"Woah.. You've got the body of a goddess and the personality of the devil. Wanna come back to my place? We can play angel vs demon..In bed." A man questions with lustful eyes.

"Nah! I'm fine. Besides I bet your penis wouldn't be able to satisfy my needs anyway! Now begone peasant!" I proclaim and grin when the man turns red with embarrassment before he stomps out the door.

_Even more hours pass_

Fuck I'm waisted.. I can't even see the fucking sky without it looking as if it's going to fucking squish me alive. 

"Hey,hey,hey guys! Look what we've got here. It's little mouthy bitch from the bar." A brown haired guy says before throwing a glass bottle at me.

"We should teach her a lesson.." Another one of the 'gang' say before pulling out a magic gun, shooting me straight through my knee.. I haven't even got the energy to fight back.. Shit.. I feel another pain passing through my shoulder..

 I knew I had to try and get away. The guild! I think I'd be able to make it. I let my lightning out of my body forcing the men around me into shock,making them fall to the floor unconscious. I focus on allowing my body to turn into the lightning and transport in front of the guild doors before falling through them..

Everybody stopped what they were doing and stared at me.

"Hi guys! A little help? Possibly some more vodka to numb the pain,aha!" I manage to choke out before slumping onto the floor, covering my shoulder and knee.

"Stupid assholes. Who the fuck do they think they are. I should have kicked them so hard that they wouldn't be able to reproduce." I grunt before pulling out the bullet that was still wedged in my knee cap.

"Shit! Lucy?! What the hell happened!? Wendy isn't here, she went on a mission earlier with Erza and Natsu.." Kinana yells gathering up the medical kit. 

"Hey Kin! Grab me some Lightning would ya? It'd help heal me faster. I'd eat my own but it doesn't taste good." I laughed.

"We're out of Lightning shots and Lacrimas! You drank the shots earlier and we've never had lightning regeneration lacrimas!? Just how drunk are you?!" Kinana shouted.

"Well.. If I'm honest I lost count of the amount of alcohol I drank.. Oops! And really? Aw fuck! I haven't eaten lightning in weeks.. Woah.. No wonder my magic's been weak! Haha." I cackle but hiss after the movement of my shoulders brought sudden pain.

"Lucy! These bullets are used for draining magic! Quick! Somebody get her Lightning! Before her container runs out!" Bisca ordered putting pressure on my knee and my shoulder.

Suddenly there was a roar of thunder from outside the guild doors. There stood Laxus Dreyar with a displeased frown on his face along with a half open t-shirt and scrunched up jeans.

"Oh! Hey thunder-balls. Finally decided to stop banging? Must have been painful to pull away from. Don't mind me! I'm doing fine! Abso-funkin-lutely! Just give me some of your lightning and you can go back to your fucking." I snigger, hiding the pain of the thought at the back of my mind.

He says nothing as he lets off his lightning into big power sparks. Allowing me to eat them up.. Ah, best meal I've had in days.

"You can piss off now. Go and enjoy your night! Make sure to use protection!" I manage to crackle as I felt my eyes slowly shutting, "I'm just gonna take a nap now! Bye-bye Laxusy!" 

I fell into a deep slumber.

*In case you didn't know Spirytus is 95% alcohol by volume and is one of the strongest spirit in the world.

-POOR LUCY! Broken hearted.

Mirajane and Laxus, what the hell are you two doing?!

Sorry for any mistakes!*