The Tactician.

_Lucy's POV_

"The magic council have personally asked for all you dragon slayers to get the job done.." Master says.

"Hurry up Gramps. Just get to the point. I couldn't care less of who wants us to get it done." I say with annoyance.

"I'm sure you've all heard of the Balam Alliance?" he questioned, receiving nods. "There has been a rising of a dark guild, Shinigami. They've been getting seriously out of hand. We do not currently know the type of magic they're using, other than it is killing entire villages with no mercy." he finished with a frown on his face.

"Master.. I thought Shinigami was a legal guild? I remember them being in sorcerer weekly while I was on my travels a couple of years ago..I don't understand how the entire guild could just change into skilled murders" I questioned curiously.

I clearly remember their guild. I had once taken jobs from there. I had even made a few friends.. I knew their magic was intense..I could feel it. Their guild Master, Takeshi, was probably on the same magical level as Gramps..Possibly even higher. And the S-Class mages...They were a force to be feared. Angered or not, their magic was so powerful it even put me a little on edge. So if all the members are who they were 5 years ago, my only guess is that they'll be even more powerful than they were back then.. I now understand why they need us slayers..

"Correct my child, I too am curious at how it could happen.." Master replied with a sigh..

"What the hell makes you think we can take these guys out then? Pure strength? They'll be intelligent and probably waiting for one of us legal guilds to come to them. We need a plan." Laxus finally speaks with a serious tone.

"I know. Which is why I have asked one of Fairy Tails best tacticians to make an appearance.." Master said with a mischievous smile.

"Hello Fairy Tails Dragon Slayers. It's nice to finally be able to speak to you!" a cheerful voice called out. Behind us was a blond haired little girl with green eyes..

"First Master Mavis?" I questioned

"Lucy Heart.. I've heard a lot about you. The first mage to be able to learn more than one Dragon Element.. Also the second Dragon Slayer to be able to unlock--" Just before she finished the sentence, I cut her off angrily

"Enough! I don't need to be reminded. I know my own accomplishments. What I'd like to know is if you've got a god damn plan yet?" I asked

"Oh. Of course I have a plan!" she shouted with enthusiasm.