The Dilemma.

"That was a long time ago. Just thinking of you now revolts me, Ash." I huffed.

"What happened to 'I'll always be yours.' After we had sex, which was the best I'd ever had, I thought you'd stay with us all at the guild." he sneered with clear distaste.

"You knew I had to find out what happened to my dragons!" I said, sending lightning his way.

He quickly deflected the attack and went back to talking. "I'm surprised you haven't found them yet.. Haven't you thought, that maybe, they don't WANT you to find them? Then again, you've always been naive." he laughs for a second before stopping. "Did you find THEM?" he asks, I instantly understood that he was no longer talking about my dragons..

I tried to keep my emotions from wavering.. "No. I didn't."

As soon as the words came out my mouth, the surroundings around me changed..

"I'm nervous, Lucy.. What if they hate us for what we did? I can't have him hate me, just as you can't have them hating you." he chuckles a little bit. "I didn't want it to be this way. I loved you..I loved them. I seriously thought we could have been a normal family." 

"You knew we couldn't have been like that, Ash. That mission ruined us all. It never should have happened. Maybe if we listened to them, we would have been together. Normal? We don't know what that word means any more. We changed after Nova died. He was the one keeping us together and keeping us from going insane. I needed to leave it all behind.." Thinking of Nova pulled on my heart.

"I don't want to fight you Lucy. It isn't what Nova would have wanted ME to do.. I can't say the same about the others.. They're insane. Blood thirst. Sure, I did my part in killing people but I didn't torture them as bad as they do. I'm sorry for everything. I hope you win..May we meet again." he smiles, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek before disappearing.. Making my surroundings return to normal.

I look around and spot my new family. My new dragons. 

I then look towards my enemy. Oh, how time changes.

With a smirk on my face, I quickly transport in front of the enemy, "Lightning Dragons ROAR!" Sending them all flying backwards.

"As Natsu would say, I'm all fired up!"

_________________________

So, new characters are coming up..

Who's Nova?
-Well, you'll be finding out soon! 

Why did Ash suddenly go from his insane state to his 'normal-ish' state? 
-As you probably noticed, Ash wasn't as insane as the other YET. Simply because he had something holding him back, which clearly was this 'Nova' and whoever 'they' are. I guess you could also say him finally seeing Lucy also helped.

What was Ash to Lucy? 

-You'll find out soon because there will be some flash-back chapters. But for now I'll leave you with that they were super close..;)

Will Ash be back again?
-I personally think he will. Maybe comment if you want to see him again in the future chapters.

Who are 'they'?
- Again like Nova, you'll find out soon. I can't give you the names yet, otherwise it would spoil the surprise! Comment who you think 'they' are. ;)

Where are the Laxus x Lucy moments?
-Don't worry, after this shit goes down, we're going straight to the loveeee.