Chapter one

Manila, Philippines 20:15

Athena

"Hey! B-Baby panshinin mo naman akoo!"

I raised the glass that I have been drinking for a while now and slowly sipped on it.

Target's down!

Yehey! Another mission accomplished!

Papainom na si Hermes!

Ako na naman nakita mo Ares!

Damot!

Thena? Please. Ikaw na ang bahala dyan hah! Thank you!

"Hi" The guy almost slipped off from the counter top when I suddenly turned to his direction.

I chuckled and waited for a few more minutes before he finally bring himself up again.

"Sorry for that" the guy shyly says. I smirked and slowly sip on my glass while staring at him. Innocent.

I raised a hand sending signals to the bartender to stop giving drinks to this guy but unfortunately caught. Tinaasan nya ako ng kilay.

"I-It's alright" he slurred said.

"You're drunk" I said nonchalant

"I-I'm not drunk! Gimme more!" I shrugged and continue lurking around. Hinayaan ko na itong mas lalong magpakalasing but at the edge of my eyes I still saw him drinking non stop but this time I didn't bother anymore.

"You know hi-hinde naman tsalaga ako umiinom eh and it's my fisst time coming into a bar, y-you know" I looked back then lean closer to reach the back of his head and close the gap, his breathing became heavy especially when she licked his lobe.

"Wh-what are you doing?" She just wink at him and walked away. Leaving the guy stunned and dumbfounded.

I wiped my tongue with a tissue, picked up the skin toned color and grain size earbug that she got from the decoy. He really doesn't know anything.

Then trampled it down. Poor imitation.

It was glowing in my dark eyes as it being destroyed. I grinned.

Thena! Punta ka dito bahay ni Ares! Magpapainom daw! Hahaha

I'll try. Anyway great job guys.

Hoy! Great job daw sabi ni Athena!

Kausap mo? Pakausap nga!

Papuntahin mo dito!

I'm hangin' up.

When she arrived at the most prestigious hotel in the Philippines, everyone bow down and greet her.

"Good evening Madame"

"Good eve Ma'am"

"Good evening"

Sat on the swivel chair as soon as she reached her office. She stared at the piled of papers above the table. There are fifty proposals from different companies but only two of them was accepted, after almost five minutes she finished reading and got up then leave.