20

• 20 - KILLER GAME •
Game with a twist.

| Third Person's POV |

"What's with that face? Are you upset or something about the conversation earlier? Why? You want the thrown?" Eunsang blabber many questions towards the young alpha in front of him.

They were inside the room of the alpha and he called the younger in.

"Stop it Eunsang, I'm not towards the thrown. You don't know how I got nervous a while ago when Mom wanted me and Chaewon to take over it." the alpha snapped back making Eunsang raise his hands up surrendering.

"Then what's the matter, Cha Cha? What's with that face all along?" Eunsang asked again to Junho, flopping down to the Alpha's bed.

Junho shook his head, sitting down on his bed leaving a sigh. "I am feeling strange that I can't point out Eunsang."

Eunsang's brows furrowed in confusion as he sit up to look at the other's face. "What are you saying you are feeling strange that you can't point out?" Eunsang asked once again.

"It's like.. I'm feeling incomplete..?" Junho said not really understanding what he said cause he himself can't explain what he's feeling.  While Eunsang just stared at the older confused.

Junho sighed once again and placed his fist over his chest absentmindedly. "Chaewon, she is just next door and I should not worry but.. this feeling inside of me kept bothering me." Junho said.

"Just sleep with Chaewon. You just need sleep with her for assurance." Eunsang suggested. Eunsang stand up yawning. "I'll go now, I'm getting sleepy." Eunsang said and go out of the alpha's room.

Junho sigh once again, losing count how many times he did that for today. Even though he know the feeling inside of him isn't anything connected with Chaewon, he do what Eunsang suggested to him and go to the lad's room.

"Junho?" Chaewon called out after she sensed someone besides her and Chinsun in the room.

Junho smiled after he saw Chinsun sleeping peacefully beside Chaewon on the bed. Junho sat down to the other side of the bed making Chinsun between him and Chaewon.

Junho caress Chinsun's cheeks mumbling. "So beautiful just like her mother." Junho glances up to Chaewon seeing slightly pink tint plastered to her cheeks causing him to chuckles.

Junho lay down putting his arm around Chinsun's waist protectively. "Let's sleep." Junho said closing his eyes. Chaewon giggles at Junho finding it cute seeing Junho and Chinsun.

Chaewon lay down, closing her eyes and not that long she went to dreamland.

°=°=°

Morning, and not like the other mornings, Eunsang found this day somehow bothering.

When he woke up, he felt an ache not just on his head but also a heavy feeling on his chest.

Eunsang put it aside thinking he needed a bath to soothe his feeling but he's wrong. The headache gone but the heavy feeling in his chest didn't it got worst actually.

Eunsang flopped down to his bed after drying himself. He is thinking why he is feeling this way not until his phone ring. He quickly sat up.

He grab his phone and saw Yunseong's name on the caller's name. What's up with Yunseong hyung early in the morning? Eunsang thought.