48

• 48 - FINALLY TOGETHER pt. 2 •
Love is sweet but it is more sweeter when it is true.

| Bomi's POV |

"They looks so happy." I said while looking outside the window. There at the garden, I saw Chaewon and Junho playing with Jaehyun and Chinsun.

I noticed from my peripheral vision Younie get up from the chair he's sitting and go behind me. I felt him put his arms around my waist, back hugging me as he gently hook his chin over my shoulder.

"You're right, they looks so happy." I heard Younie mumbled as I felt him trailing his nose to my shoulder blades.

"Hey, Younie. Seungmin is still here." I tapped his arms that were on my waist but he just hum at me and snuggles more to my neck. I can literally feel how my cheeks turns red right now.

"Daddy? What are you doing to Mommy?" finally Younie pulled away from me though I can feel how my heart beats in a rapid pace inside my chest when I heard our little prince from behind.

Younie glanced at me while I am actually staring at him. He showed a smile to me before he face our little prince and I already understand that kind of smile coming from him.

"I am devouring your Mommy, now it's your turn. Roar!" Younie quickly put his arms around Seungmin and started to tickle him down the floor. A giggle left my lips when I saw how Seungmin wiggles around while laughing hard just to get out of his Daddy's hand.

Not that long, I noticed how Seungmin is out of breath so I interfere before my child can even die because of lack of oxygen. For pete's sake, he is just 3 years old.

"Hey stop it already Younie~!" I go beside Younie but the last thing I know is I ended up being on the floor too since Younie also started to attack me with tickles.

"Wahh!! Younie--!" I exclaimed laughing hard and I can see how Younie and Seungmin are also laughing.

"Stop--stop!!" after so many trials, I finally grabbed Younie's hand away from me as soft giggles left me cause I can still really feel his hands on me.

I look up to see Seungyoun staring at me with a soft smile on his face and it indeed also make me smile too.

I really thought that I wouldn't have a chance to feel these happiness again. After those years that all I felt is misery because of that Red-eyed Scientist or to Deonwol.

And the fact that I left someone that I used to love before though the pain.. the longing I felt towards him is soon changed to love.. happiness.. care from someone I didn't expect that will give me those feelings.

That someone used to be just my neighbor in the apartment. That someone who take care of me when I am pregnant. Who help me run away from here but still help my father.

I'm so thankful to have him.. Cho Seungyoun..

| Seungwoo's POV |

I heave a sigh while staring at the picture I'm holding.

I heard a knock from the door as I heard a voice. "Mr. Han?" I quicky put the frame inside my drawer before I face Yunseong.

I suddenly remember in the war. Hyeongjunie and Donghyun told us about what happened in the safehouse and one of that is Yunseong being controlled by CNET.

I go to him that time and ask him questions personally and I figured out that he is really indeed got captured by some men from CNET that tested him if they can put a chip on him for them to control him which they did afterwards.