34

• 34 - TRUTH •
The truth behind...

And...

The true connections..

| Third Person's POV |

"We shall not waste any time. We need to move." Yoon-ah said.

"I agreed. We need to move fast but alarmed. For now, we need to take the kids and those who needed to be in the safehouse and maybe tomorrow we will talk about the plan." Wooseok commented.

They all agreed to what Wooseok said and started to move.

They talk just now that the actual war where the possibility of seeing all the forces of CNET and vampires is in full moon. Two days from now.

The pack went to the valley while Dongwook or Mr. Lee went to St. Jewel.

"Mr. Lee!" someone called his name once Mr. Lee stepped in his office.

"Oh hey Yunseong, why are you here? Aren't you supposedly to be in your dorm?" Mr. Lee asked remembering what he ordered for the students awhile ago before he meet with Seungwoo.

Mr. Lee sat down to his swivel chair looking at Yunseong questioningly.

Yunseong scratch his neck before answering. "I saw this in my dorm Mr. Lee." Yunseong pulled out a letter. "And I don't like what's written there." Yunseong said looking traumatized.

Mr. Lee's brows furrowed. He get the letter and read it.

◇□◇□◇□◇

To : Hwang Yunseong,

I know what we had done to you before is so much Yunseong but you know if you just agreed to us then that won't happen.

Let me tell you that the offer is still on. Daehwi will meet you in your dorm to know your answer this night so you better think now.

Think for yourself Yunseong. Agreed to us before it's too late.

by : Kang Daniel,

◇□◇□◇□◇

"Kang Daniel?" Mr. Lee look up at Yunseong confusedly when he read a familiar name.

"It's the vampires Mr. Lee. He is their leader." Yunseong answered politely. Mr. Lee nod his head.

"What offer is he talking about?" Mr. Lee asked once again.

"An offer for me to be with them. They want me to join them sir for the war but I disagree that's why they captured me and beat me up before. They also put Seungwoo hyung and the others lives in risk and now they sent that to my dorm again for the same offer." Yunseong explained. He covers his face with his hands in distress.

"Do the others know about this?" Mr. Lee asked again and Yunseong shook his head as a no.

"I'm afraid that they will judge me." Yunseong mumbled but enough for Mr. Lee to understand.

"Don't worry, Yunseong. I know they will understand your situation. Now, I will send you to the valley where Seungwoo and the others are. I want you to tell them about this okay? Also, tomorrow we will be having a meeting for the war." Mr. Lee said causing for Yunseong to nod.