Chapter 3

He looks up at me, watching my every motion that i did while he was slurping my juices.
"You are divine..." The words swirl in my mind like a twister. Lord knows I can't take it.
He commences to emerge two digits into me.
"Beg me... Tell me you want me..." He teases his fingers in and out of me.
"I... want you....please..." I plea of desperation and need of him. He smiles and gets up and flips me.
My hands on the couch while my ass was touching the tip of his dick.
He lunges into me.
"Mmmm !" I scream in pain.
"Oooh, baby you're so god damn tight... I love it." He slowly pulls in and out, in and out. He picks up the pace, his hips and torso rolling with the rythem. I clench the leather around me.
He filled me up and it was so pleasing. He puts one hand on my breast and pounded faster, deeper into me.
"Ah-h-h."
My nails was marking his flesh on his back now. I panted.
"Cum for me baby, cum for me!" I yell and release myself on him.
He pulled out and came. I turned around and found him staring at me, smiling.
"What ?"
"Were not done yet." I was shocked but before i could do anything, he grabbed my waist and rammed into me once again, now in missionary position.
"Uhh-h--h.... Christian..."
"Oh baby, call my name again..."
Now he was rough, very rough. My thighs was numb, my belly was numb, my heart was numb... everything bit of me was numb.
"Christian , please..." He put his head back as he came once again but this time on me. "Arghh.."
He fell on me , weak. I looked into his eyes and saw his satisfaction.
"You're so beautiful.." I smiled and gave him a kiss, then we both passed out in the mid gaze.