Chapter 2

He leaned in, his lips almost touching mine. He left a little space for what he needed to say.
"Tonight is going to be the night i show you everything I wanted to do to you from the first night I ever layed eyes on you....". He pulled away and started walking around the white leather couch.
He put one hand on my thigh. First soothing me, then he clenched my flesh and made me sit up with one pull.
"Be careful....", I warn him. He laughs and places his hand on my hips where my skirt was held on too. With one yank, now I was left with my matching interior clothing.
"Baby girl.... Your the one who needs to be careful. Now, take it all off."
I stood up our faces almost touching and began to wiggle out of my panties.
I turn around and pick up the material on the floor while my bare ass was on his growing erection. I could feel him twitch with anticipation. If he wanted me then he will have to treat me right and be patient because I am a challenge.
I move on to my top region. I remove the clasp slowly and let the bra dangle from my fingertips for a moment. I then fling it to the couch.
I turn around to see his face that was eager to put hands on my naked body.
He now can see my pink pebbled nipples that lead to a slim skinny stomach.
"Good Girl...." I smile but it doesn't last. His right hand clenches my ass and he pushes me onto his nicely toned body. His erection was in between my legs and was hitting my pussy.
I was throbbing on his jeans.
He swiftly dropped his pants and I saw his blessing.
He was wearing no type of underwear, it turned on so much...
"Sit down." I do as he orders.
He spreads my legs. First biting my inner thigh.
Mmm. Painful but the pleasure was more intense.
He slowly made his way to my sex.
When he finally reaches between my legs he blows on it.
I flush scarlet everywhere, feeling a faint.
"Oh.. Please...".
"I like how you beg me, Rosia." I feel a reckless grin smeared on his face. While my inner goddess is dancing inside me
His tongue starts to circle my clit slowly as his hands holds down my shaking thighs
"Arghhh!" I groan as he sucks on me. He swirls his tongue around and around, again and again... Keeping up the pleasant tease.
I feel best rising in my body. Every nerve in my brain is focused on my clit.
He sucks on my lips once more before detaching.
"God, I love have your so wet for me." He moves his finger in a wide circle, stretching me, his tongue mirroring his actions. I groan. This is crazy...