He's coming over

Chapter 18 {Ash's POV}

I'm sitting at home when the girls run in the house all upset running straight passed me. I walk too the front door too see Alex and Justin. "What happen?" I ask. "Austin noticed it was them and wants too meet tonight." Alex says. I just look at them with a shock look. "Do the girls know about him being..." I say but Justin cuts me off. "No and they won't Alex is there father and is the only one they need too know about until Austin shows us a better man." Justin says. "When is he coming over?" I ask. "In a bit so we better get the girls too bed before he gets here. Justin go tell them your his friend and will get his autograph for them so they clam down." Alex says. He shakes his head and walks up stairs. "They didn't get his autograph?" I ask. "He was writing it but then stopped after they said there names and I was pulling them away at that point." Alex says. "Okay, let's just get this over with. But Alex remember your those girls real daddy and no other man can take that away from you okay." I say looking at Alex. He smiles at me and pulls me in for a kiss. "He's not taken any of my girls from me not even you." Alex says while holding me tight. I just stood there with my head on his chest. "I hope not cause I can't lose you." I say into Alex's chest.