Meeting daddy.

Chapter 17 {Alex's POV}

I'am waiting in a huge line with the twins who are freaking out and jumping around like crazy. "Look!!! It's Uncle Justin!!" Katie screams. "Call his name." I say. "Justin!!!" Natalie screams at the top of her lunges. He looks over at us then up at me with a fake smile. "Hey! I didn't think you where coming!" Justin says walking over but a lot of the fans where crushing the twins. "Help me!" Katie screams. "Katie grab my hand!" Natalie screams. I pick up both girls and hand them too Justin who was on the other side of the gate. "Okay everyone okay?" Justin ask. We all shake are heads. "Who's ready too meet Austin!" Justin says smile at the twins. We start walking up too Austin "Justin I blame you for letting the girls here his music." I say. "Did you tell your daddy I showed you the song." Justin asks the girls. They just gave us a creepy smile. "We didn't say that!" Katie says while smiling. "Mmhmm." I say. We got too the front of the line and Justin walks the girls up too him I hide so he won't see me. "Look Austin it's your number one fans." Justin says looking at Austin. "Really now! Are you two twins?" Austin asks which made me worry. The girls shake there heads yes. "Okay, what are your names!" Austin asks. "I'am Natalie!" Natalie says. "And I am Katie!" Katie says. But Austin stops writing and looks at them very slowly. "Justin who's there mother." Austin asks. I run over and grab the girls. "I told you this was a bad idea!" I scream at Justin. I pull the girls and start walking away. "Alex stop!" Austin screams. I turn and look at him "what." I say. "We need too talk. And I mean Ash too." Austin says. "Fine tonight. Justin your coming too cause you got us into this." I say while walking away.