3. remember me?

"hey jotaro?" the raven haired male turned his attention towards kakyoin. "yes, kakyoin?" the red haired male smiled."you were my first friend other than hierophant" he smiled more as he tilted his hat down. his lips curling up into a smile. "thank you" the two males staired and smiled at each other under the stars. 

--

"aro.. jotaro.. JOTARO WAKE UP" the raven haired male jolted awake, his heart racing, he felt his cheek, as tears were streaming down his face. the other males face went soft. understanding everything. "h-he was just here! he was.." the raven haired male now understood, the happiness was just a dream, he sighed and wiped his tears, keeping everyone out once again. "its okay to be human you know"  he sighed once more.

"whats the point of being human, when the only thing your human for is gone?" the other male nodded. he was right but.. he needed a hug, a shoulder to cry on, someone he could hold close."its okay to cry jotaro" the male only shook his head. "I have nothing to cry for" 

the raven haired males heart was broken, it couldn't be repaired easily, he tried moving on, getting married, and starting a family, and that didn't work out, the only things he loved anymore, was his daughter, and kakyoin, who was gone. the male looked up, at all the stars filling up the sky, knowing kakyoins would shine the brightest, like it always has. 

a tear escaped jotaros eye. and he closed them, letting the wind softly hit him, listing to the quietness of the night. 

his smile

his laugh

his hair

his clothes

his body

his love

his heart

all of that is gone now, and could never be brought back, just like how the light in his eyes left, as soon as he hit the ground, not calling his stand back to protect him, but to get jotaro to safety. risking his life, to save him.

he left the tears flow, he missed him, he missed his smile, 'I would do anything.. to see you smile again nori.. I miss you" he slightly smiled. he couldn't help it, he would no longer feel pain, he would be happy. he regreted every moment of being controlled by DIO, but he couldn't fight back, or help it. he can only see the memories.

"do you remember me?"