2. the memories

"what are you going to do when this is all over?" the red head smiled. "I wanna be with you!" 

a single tear escaped jotaros eye. every night was the same, the memories, of him with the love of his life. he hated himself, "It should have been me.. not him" the single tears turned into sobs though the night. he remembered his kind smiles, the love he gave to him, just for him to be brainwashed by DIO, who is now long gone. and, so is kakyoin. what started as 50 days on a trip to Egypt, turned into 50 days of love, and 10 years of lost love. and 2 years, of regret. 

a single knock at jotaros door dragged him out of his thoughts. with a sigh, he got up and walked towards it."avdol?" he looked at the tall male confused. "hey jota.." a small and sadden smile placed on his lips. "what are you doing here?" he nodded. "I assume you didn't get the call.." the male looked even more confused. "im here to pick you up and take you to morioh" 

"why?" the other male looked down. "we have good news.. and bad news to share" the raven haired male sighed. "cant you just tell me no-" he got cut off. "well, we need to show you the good news in japan, and the bad news in morioh" jotaro nodded, "okay sure whatever." he felt a hand placed on his shoulder. "I know its hard for you to even think of going back jotaro but.. we need to" he tilted his hat down"yere yere.." he sighed. "common, lets go" jotaro nodded and followed him.

it has been a few hours, and they were back in morioh. jotaros mind had been racing, what could the news be? "jotaro, were here" odly enough, kakyoins second death, changed him. he was just always, sad, but he tired to change, to be better for everyone else, the day he died, josuke saw in his eyes, that he was broken, hurt, and felt, empty. it only took a few weeks for rohan to move on and be with other people. and a few months for josuke and okuyasu to go back to there happy ways. 

but, it has been 2 years and, jotaro still isn't over it, nor will he ever be. 

were here jotaro, he nodded and walked off the train that he didn't ever remember getting on. avdol spotted a few people, well, a few very good  people, josuke, okuyasu, koichi, rohan, and another person jotaro didn't recognize. "hey jotaro!" josuke screemed jumping up and down. happy to see his nephew. "yere yere" he sighed. "so whats the bad news?" josuke nodded. "right to the point I see well, um, its hard to explain but" josuke pulled out a picture, but not just any picture, one of him and kakyoin. jotaro looked confused but, on the verge of tears. 

"we all have some news to share" he nodded. "what is it?"  josuke stayed silent for a moment. "its about DIO uh well, um.. hes missing" jotaros confusion and sadness turned into rage and anger. "what do you mean?!" josuke sighed, "hes not alive I think but, his body is missing" the raven haired males eyes started glueing to the ground."that is-" avdol stoped him. "you don't have to worry about it jotaro, we have people looking for him so you never have to see him again" jotaro nodded, pulling his hat down to hide the slight smile he had. 

"now lets go jotaro" he nodded and kept the picture josuke had. as jotaro and avdol (hope im spelling his name right!) got on the train. heading towards japan, to see what good news they had to show.