6.tell me pt. 3: did you move on?

(depression and trigger warning for everyone)

"did you move on from me?!" the red haired male couldn't stop the tears, he needed to know. "nori.." jotaro grabbed kakyoins hand, pulling him closer. "I never have moved on from you, and never will, I thought of you everyday, I missed you everyday, but, about a year ago, I tried to move on so, I got married, and I have a daught-" the red heads heart sank. he was married.. and he had a daughter..

"you are married.. and have a daughter-" jotaro sighed. "we divorced" for some reason, that made kakyoin happy. he smiled slightly. "whats her name?"  "what?"  "your daughters name, what is it?"  "jolyne" he smiled" that's a beautiful name" the raven haired male wrapped his arms arouns kakyoins waist, pulling him into his chest. 

"jota.. do you still love me.." kakyoin looked down, knowing the answer, would be no.

"nori, I love you will all my heart, and then more, I will never stop loving you, you are the love of my life, I love you so much.." a tear fell down jotaros face. remembering his deaths, and his lifeless body, and the fact, that he died twice trying to save him. 

"why would you think that I didn't love you anymore?" kakyoin looked at his hands, before forming them into fists. "im to thin.. and ugly.. and weak.. and annoying.. and I should have stayed dead.." the raven haired males eyes widdend. he never expected something like that from him. "nori, you are beautiful, smart, strong, funny, and, your not to thin, your prefect"  kakyoins silent tears, turned into sobs into jotaros chest. 

"let it all out" and so, kakyoin did, by grabbing the pocket knife in his bag, and started cutting his wrists.

"nori no!" he quickly grabbed the blade and threw it, out of sight, holding kakyoin closer. "I, love you, don't leave me.."