Chapter 11- ' Just so you know, I'm talking about you. '

THANE'S POV 

Jody was hurt. I couldn't think of anything else than holding on to her boobs. My apology.  Back then I liked our sneaky kiss. I didn't showed up at their house every weekend for Jamaie. I wanted to get close to Jody. So when I heard about Jody almost seeing me naked, I knew she wanted me too.

" Thanks. " She smiled.

" Your welcome. Who was that though? " I asked referring to the guy she rejected. Her face fell. 

" No one important. I dislike him. " 

" Why? "

" I really don't want to talk about it. "

" Ok " I dropped it. She started to smile unexpectedly. " What? " I questioned.

" I was just remembering the time I almost saw you naked."

I laughed. " Yeah and we kissed. " I added. 

" Can you go to the bathroom and get me a pain killer please?" She pointed to a door. I got up and went to the bathroom. I went back to the room we were before but she wasn't there. I heard water running so I went upstairs. " Jody?" I knocked on the door. "I have the pills."  She drew the shower curtain and called me in. I pulled the door. The scent of lemon and pomegranate filled the room. I inhaled and smiled. Jody is completely naked behind that curtain and its turning me on. 

" It's on the counter. "

" Ok thanks. "

I left the room. If I stayed one more minute longer, I would have grabbed her. I sat in front of the television until she came out, limping? Her long brown hair was dripping wet, and she was still wrapped around neatly in her towel.

" Are you planning to do me right here? " I smirked.

"Gross Thane. No. " I laughed.

" Where's the family? "

"  Out. Probably for a month or so. " She replied.

Perfefect. We are alone. She walked back up the stairs and disappeared. Thoughts of her towel falling filled my mind. Attacking her right there and slapping that arse of hers. She has grown. Fully grown.  Some minutes later she came back down dressed in a blue jeggins and a black tank top.

" Are you planning on going somewhere? " I stuttered. She laughed.

" Maybe" I love her smile.

" Can I kiss you? "  I asked  and whispered, " again. " She nodded and gave me the go. I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her lips to mine. We started gentle and slowly. Then out of the blue she smiled and kissed more hungrily.

You know how long i've been waiting on this day.

JODY'S POV

I saw Mac at my window, watching Thane and I. I wanted him to see that I was enjoying it and I did't need him to be happy. Thane then placed his hands under my blouse and rubbed my breats. I wanted to tell him stop but Mac was still there.

Go away.

He bit my lower lip and a moan escaped from my mouth. I have to stop.

" Thane.... "

" Shh.. " He shushed me. I raised my eyebrows. 

" No. Thane. Stop." He drew back.

" What? Too rough? " 

" No.. " 

" Then why did we stop? " 

" Because I can't do it. N-not yet. "