Chapter 1- ' It looks like Sleeping Beauty still haven't open her eyes '

Woow!! So pumped. First book and all. Really excited, and I do hope you guys like it.
~Fingers crossed~ Accent again. :D
Do enjoy
* * * * *

Jody POV

I was in the middle of a deep dream when suddenly my alarm went off. God!! I wanted to wreck it but I couldn't because I need it. You know when you are a good girl and you want to keep it that way because you want to go to a good college and because of my mother. I love her but she is sooo darn annoying. So I got up off the bed,went straight in the bathroom to a warm shower,brushed ma teeth,got dressed and went to get breakfast.Today I was dressed in a jeans pants and pink t-shirt that said "I got back" with a pair of hands at the back.God it looked good on me,I went downstairs only to find that my bestfriends Anna,Jake and Kimone along with my sister Jamaie and my brother Jonathon at the table with my mom.

"Well good morning strangers,"I chuckled.Only to find my mother starring at me with her big eyes.

"Good morning mom!" I said sharply

"Good morning and goodbye" she said while pushing us through the door and handing me my breakfast.

You should know that my mother HATES it when I'm late. "Bye mom!!"

I shouted then turned to Anna "Hey," she looked at me in disgust and before I could say anything else Kimone jumped between us and said,  "Um.... Anna is not feeling well because you know.... her grandmother died yesterday."

I looked back at Anna when I saw tears in her eyes, I knew that she loved her grandmother ever since she was seven. We heard that she died by falling down a flight of stairs.

Anna said that she blamed her caretaker because she should have been there with her. We tried to cheer her up but nothing seemed to work, so we decided to leave her alone for a while.

Anna's POV

" Well aren't you gonna say something?" Jody asked.

I wanted to look happy and reply but my look controlled itself and kept my face filled with disgust. I knew I shouldn't take out my problems on her, after all she's my best friend. Its not like she's the one who killed her or forgot to keep an eye on her. It was the caretaker's fault. 

Words can't even explain how much I hate her right now. Mother kept chanting it wasn't her fault, grandma knew she was suppose to decrease on her mobility. I sighed.

Losing someone you love alters your life forever. The pain stops eventually but the gap never closes. People says you don't know what you've got until you lose it. But truth is, you knew what you had, you just never thought of losing it.

Every day I would look at sky and talk to her. What I would give to hear her talk back is endless. I am suffering. I know you are going to lose someone in your life, but to realize that no matter how much time you spent with them it will never seem like its enough.

Life is a beautiful lie.
Death is the painful truth.

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there I do not sleep
Do not stand at my grave and cry 
I am not there I did not die

Tears came to my eyes. I looked around and noticed that I was at school. I quickly dried my eyes and went inside. I was completely zoned out.

 Jody POV

We left Anna in the car because we knew she was thinking about her grandma and we didn't want to bother her. The first class I had was Geography and I was bumbed that they didn't have same classes as me.