Chapter 12- ' Curse you ponytail. '

2 Days Later
                                                                         *   *    *     *    *   *    *   *   

JODY'S POV

Last week of school. Words cannot explain how glad I am. I felt like keeping it simple today so I looked for a dress. A green dress with black trims. Thane and I have been arguing alot, for stupid reasons. If he's not arguing about me not calling him often, he's arguing about the type of clothes i'm wearing. He says i'm attracting boys. I'm getting annoyed, I think I made a mistake. As a matter of fact am ending it today. Our relationship only lasted a week andI was already sick of it. 

The first two classes that went by was okay. Maths and History. Due to the lack of teachers. They didn't come so I just text argued with Thane. I called it off. He seemed pissed. Kyle and Kimone was out, and mingling. So glad.

" I'm back bitches! " Kimone shouted jumping in her normal spot at the table. 

" Same here! " Kyle joined. I chuckled. 

" Whoot! " Anna cheered. I smiled. My crew. Is. Back. 

" Dude I personally missed your ass. " Jake said. The laughter ststopped. We all stared at him." How many times do I have to tell you all that I am not gay! " He shouted. 

I chuckled, " Sorry its just that you keep saying- "

" Drop. It. ' He said sternly and that was exactly what we did.

We talked about what Kimone and Kyle missed during their trip to netherland. Until it was time to go to our other classes. 

" Ok guys celebration at my house today. The return of Kyle and kimone. " I said getting up.
* * * *

The bell rang signalling the end of school. I drove Anna home and went over to Sandra to tell her that i'm home.

I started tidying the house. Shortly afterwards, Thane came. I smiled and greeted him without looking at him. I didn't hear any response and turned around. His expression was stone. I was confused.

" Don't hey me. Why didn't return any of my texts?" He asked angrily.

I didn't answer. 

" Answer me! " He shouted. I thought I ended this? 

" I don't need to answer you. I told you we were through. " I snapped. 

" Through? Through? I say when we are through!  " He said walking towards me. Seriously?? He says when we are through? Ha. 

" Thats hilarious? "

" I didn't give any joke." He paused. " Your my Bitch! "

" What did you just call me? " I stepped down from the chair I was on. Bitch? He thinks I'm his bitch?

" Just shut the fuck up! You heard me!" Something in me went off and I punched him in his nose and stepped back. It was bleeding. I smiled at my work. Superman is within me. I have is stren-

" You shouldn't have done that. " He growled pulling me from my thoughts. He was moving closer. I saw my chance and ran to the door. It was cut short when he held my hair and pulled me back.

Curse you ponytail. 
We started fighting. He gave me a few slaps across my face that stung like a bitch but I managed to return each. I fell when the wind was knocked from my abdomen. He punched me in the stomach. He cheated. I curled up on the floor trying to grap as much air as possible. When I finally had sufficient, they went away again as he started kicking me. I couldn't move. I needed help and I needed it quick.