Chapter 20

*Liam POV*

I paced in my room thinking if telling the girls about us was a good idea.
Zayn soon popped his head into the room.

"Love you alright?" He asked placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Honestly, no" I sighed as I stop pacing around.

"Is it about telling the girls?" He asked

"Yea" I said quietly

He gave me a hug and said "what about we tell them today. Just to get it over with"

"Are you sure about this?" I asked

"Yes, I'm ready if you are" He smiled

"Okay I think I am, let me call them up so we can meet at Tea ò Cafè." I smiled lightly as he patted my chest and left the room.

~~~~At Tea ò Cafè~~~~~
*Zayn POV*

"Hey guys, what's going on?" The girls greeted us with smiles sitting down.

"We have to tell you guys something" Liam said grabbing Sophia's hand as I grab Perrie's.

Sophia and Perrie look at each other and back at us.
"What is it?" Perrie asked with a confused face.
Looking at her makes it harder for me to say it.
I pursed my lips and sighed looking at Liam.

"Is everything alright?" sophia asks softly.

"Me and Liam, are gay and we realized we love each other" I said waiting for to respond.

They had no emotions and looked at us. "We are so sorry, we understand if you hate us, and Perrie I know I'm engaged to you and I really hope you find someone who really loves you, you're a great girl and deserve an amazing guy to look after you" I said.

"And Sophia, you are a beautiful and funny girl, I honestly love you to death and you are the most amazing person I've met. Im so sorry, remember I will always love you" Liam smiled softly.

The girls then chuckled lightly and smiled.
"Why are you smiling and laughing? Zayn why are they smiling?" Liam asked looking at the girl and then me.
I shrugged.

"Guys, we don't hate you at all. We understand completely. We support you guys all the way." Sophia said touching Liam's cheek.

"I agree, we would never hate you for you're sexuality. You love who you love and that's totally okay. Marriage was a great thought, but a little too much for me at this moment. With the band and tour I haven't had any time to set anything anyways" Perrie added smiling.

"Thank you, we really appreciate you understood" I smiled as they hugged us.

"Remmeber we are always here for you guys, no matter what. Call us up for anything and we'll be there" Sophia said.

We all hugged once again and thanked them for meeting them and understanding.

"Wait" Perrie called our before we left

"What about the engagement? How are we going to call it off? You knowing without having the fans spread rumors and sorts of things like that?" She asked

"Thats right I forgot" Liam said

"We will discuss this more later at a better time becuase I know you have recording today right Perrie? And Sophia was called into work today too" I said

"Okay see you guys later byee" She waved off smiling as they left.