Chapter 25

*Harry POV*

After a week of still being in the hospital, I couldn't bear seeing Louis upset anymore. He became depressed and his smile faded down everyday. His face became paler and had dark circles around his eyes as he wouldn't sleep due to him coming in my room late at night to talk.

December 19, 2014 9:35pm

Louis walked out the room after saying his goodbye and that he would come back tomorrow.

I was sitting beside him on the bed but my real body was still laying down alseep on the bed.

I saw him get up to leave after placing daily kisses on my cheek.
I tear rolled down from my eye as I finally whispered.

"Goodbye, Lou, I'll always love you."

Then I disappeared.

My heart monitor rate went down into a straight line. The beeping has stopped beeping constantly into one long sound.

Louis quickly turned around and yelled my name. He fell beside my bedside and cried into my chest telling me I couldn't leave.

later Doctors came rushing in, some helped Louis up and tried to get him clamly out the room. But he kept pulling away and trying to stay by me.

"Baby! No Please!" He cried as he finally gave in and the doctors lead him out.

*Liam POV*

I got a call from Louis, and he was in tears and inbewteen hiccups he explained that Harry's heart monitor stopped and then and there I dragged Zayn into the car and explained everything.

He then called Niall who was hanging out with Josh,Jesy and Jade. He said that he would be there as fast as he can.

We all burst through the doors making everyone look up in suprise but then they went back to whatever they were doing.

We look around and saw Louis crying and we all ran up to him hugging him as we all cried too.

"How can I let this happen? Im an idiot!" He yelled crying even harder.

"Shh Lou its alright, it wasn't anyones fault" Zayn said

After making phone calls to his mum and dad, and family. They all said they would be there by saturday if the flights went as planned.

I walked into Harry's room to find his bed gone and a girl with black-brown hair in a nurse outfit cleaning up.
I saw her name tag and called her.

"Nurse Carol?" I said knocking on the door lightly.

"Yes?" She smiled

"Thank you" I said smiling

"Well its my job, my motto: No patient left behind" She chuckled quietly

"Well Im glad, thank you for taking care of our Harry, he means very much to us" I said

"Yes I see, very nice boy he is" she smiled.

"Well I have to go duty calls" She giggled as her walkie talkie sounded calling her from another room.

"Okay have a nice day" I called after

----Few days later---

My phone rang constantly with twitter mentions from fans saying they were sorry for the loss. I smiled at their caringness. Zayn soon came into my room and hugged me.

"Li, I miss him..." He whispered.

I hugged back and rubbed his back kissing his cheek.

"I do too, we all do" I said

"Now let's go grab something to eat, I think we all havent eaten in a while since Harry's passing. Tell Niall to go check on Louis" I spoke as I hugged him one last time.

*Niall POV*

"Louis?" I asked knocking on his door

I opened it and saw him on the side of him bed looking at a picture of him and Harry posing smiling at the camera.

"I miss him Nialler, so much..." He spoke softly sniffling a little.

"We all do, Im so sorry Lou" I said hugging him tightly.

"Well want to go eat?" I asked

"Im not hungry." He whispered

"Yes you are, you have eaten since yesterday morning, now come on" I said standing up

"No Niall" He said

"Yes Louis" I said pulling him up and practically dragging him out of the room.

---- 2 days later----

Today was my 23 Birthday.

The boys came in this morning with a birthday cake and sang to me. I love them and it meant so much to me. I still wished Harry was here though.

"Thank you boys" I whispered hugging all of them.

"I was thinking we would go out today to celebrate the new 23 year old" Liam laughed

"Guys honestly thank you so much for everything but I don't think I'm up for it today" I sighed sitting on the bed

"Its alright we understand" smiled Zayn

Then as they left I felt a soft air press against my lips. I gasped softly and touched my lips gently.

I then closed my eyes and layed in bed, thinking.

*Harry POV*

Today was Louis' birthday. My baby turned 23 today.

I smiled as I saw the boys singging to him woth a cake and I stood next to them singing as well. I then hugged Louis even though he couldn't feel nor see me.

"Happy birthday pumpkin.." I whispered as I softly kissed his lips and left.