Chapter 12

*Harry POV*

So Today is the day, The day of the AMAs.
Yesterday was very eventful, Louis punch the Head of manag. and I went to the hospital. Oh, Louis' in for it now.

I turned around and found Louis on his phone. I looked at what he was looking at and he was just reading some tweets about the AMAs.

"Morning Lou" I said

He looked at me and kissed my forehead.

"Mornin Kitten" He smiled.

"Watcha reading?" I asked.

"Just some fan Larry Tweets, this girls I tell you. They want some Larry moments tonight" He chuckled.

"Oh we'll give them Larry alright" I said smirking.

"Oh Haz you dirty boy" he laughed.

"No Louis not like that!" I said laughing.

"well why not have some of those before the boys wake up" Louis said smirking

"Don't mind if I do" I said pulling him on top of me.

We leaned in on each other and starting making out. Louis grinded on me making us both moan as I tugged his hair.

But then heard a knock on the door.
Louis groaned in annoyance before rolling off of me. I chuckled and got up to answer the door.

"Hey Harry just came by to tell you guys, that they want us to stop by the building where the AMAs are being held to do a quick soundcheck this morning" Niall said.

"Okay thanks Ni" I said before closing the door.

"Harry come back to bed please" Louis whined coming up behind me.

"Sorry Lou we have to get ready they want us to pass by the AMAs for soudncheck" I smiled peckihg his lips.

"Aw man" He said pouting and crossing his arms.

"Come Lou time to get dressed" I said lifting him up and throwing him onto my shoulder.

"Away we go peseant!" He said in a warrior voice.

I stopped in my tracks.

"Peseant huh? We will see who the peseant is after the AMAs tonight" I smirked.

Louis blushed and giggled as we went to get dressed.

"Ready to go?" Asked Niall grabbing the keys as we all got in the car to drive to soundcheck.

~~~~~~~At soundcheck~~~~~~

*Harry POV still*

"Hey fellas Glad you can make it!" Said The AMAs host Pitbull as he came to greet us all.

"Hello" We all said smiling.

"Well we'll have you guys up in a sec, we are just helping Taylor and Nicki get set up for tonight and test out any props." He said motioning to the stage.

Taylor waved at us and got off stage. She was dress in Jeans and converse with a hoodie.

"Hey guys Hows it going?" She asked shaking all our hands.

"Good" we all said smiling.

"How are you?" I asked smiling.

"Great just getting ready for tonight, you guys are performing today is that right?" She asked

"Yup" Niall answered.

"Hows Perrie and Sophia?" She asked Liam and Zayn.

"They are good thanks for asking" They responded.

"Hey I gotta go, but I wish you gusy the best out there. Harry and Louis i wish you guys the best. Give them all the Larry there hearts can take" She said winking.

We laughed and thanked her.
"Im glad she took the Hate well" Louis said.

"Yea, I felt bad bad, but she knew it was her job" I shrugged.

"She's a good person, very talented" Niall added.
We all agreed and got ready for soundcheck.

"Aye Boys, Its so nice to see ou guys again!" Squealed Nicki as she ran to us.
She was also wearing jeans with some white jordans and a hoodie.

We hugged her and talked for a while.
"Well wish you guys the best! See you all tonight!" She said waving goodbye.

"So guys Night Changes right?" the sound producer asked.

"Yea correct" we all answered.

We then sang the song and found our seats for tonight. We saw other artist come in and we all wished each other luck and best wishes.

"Aye Mates, I got a call from Paul saying we need to meet Management right now." Zayn said.

~~~~~~~~~Back at the house~~~~~

*Louis POV*

I held onto Harry after we got in the house. I was a little worried about what he wanted to talk about.

"Harry, what if its about yesterday? What if he does something?" I asked worried.
He kissed my temple and said
"Don't worry Lou, everything will be alright"

We entered the meeting room and sat down. Head of Manage. Wasn't there, which shocked some of us.

"Boys glad you can come" A women said as we sat down.
"As you all noticed Head of Manag. Isn't here. But its alright he put us in charge" She said as Louis scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"He adviced us to explain the rules and everything for tonight, but you guys mostly know what to do. Harry and Louis, you know you're job" Harry simpy nodded looking down. I patted his back and asked if we can leave.
She let us go as the boys sat there and listened to rules and stuff.

"Louis I can't do it anymore" Harry said holding his head walking into our room.

"What do you mean-" I asked

"I mean 'this', Louis I can't take it anymore I want to show the world your mine, I dont want to hide my love for you.!" He said with a shaky voice.

"Me too Harry but I dont know what to do, We can't just go out holding hands or anything, we are gonna get in trouble" I said.

"Its just not fair, Lou! They make us both suffer and Lie! Its been Four years Louis! Four! Thats a pretty damn long time if you ask me!" He yelled throwing his hands in the air.

"Harry please calm down, you know what the doctor said" I said placing my hands on his shoulders.

"I don't care, I just can't do this anymore!" He cried falling into my arms. I embraced him and carressed him.

"Shh Harry, its gonna be alright." I whispered.

"Now tonight is a big night and we are going to rock it. Please baby, just this night" I asked kissing him below the ear on his neck.

He looked up and kissed me. Our lips moving in sync. After a while we pulled apart for air. As he climbed on me and we layed in bed. Our fingers intertwined.

"I love you" He said quietly.

"I love you too Harry, forever and always" I said back kissing his cheek.