Chapter 6

Jessica's P.O.V~

Everyone was ready so we met in the lobby. It was me, hayes, Nash, Gianna, cam and Shawn.

"Hey we're gonna pick up some girls me and Shawn met, they live around here and they're coming out to dinner with us." Cam said.

We entered the limo then Justin Bieber came on. Of course I started going crazy and so was everyone else. "Do you love Justin Bieber more than me?!" Hayes asks. I chuckle and say "maybeeee" dragging out the "e" "maybe this could change your mind" he said and he kissed me passionately. "NO PDA Cameron shouts" we break the kiss and laugh.

We told the limo driver the address of the girls. They're sisters. Cams girl is Bailey. Shawns girl is Hailey. They're sisters.
We arrived and I greeted them. "Hey I'm Jess, Hayes girlfriend." They greeted me back. They were honestly so pretty. Hailey was my height, dark brown hair and green eyes. And Bailey was a little taller, with brown hair and blue eyes.

We arrived at this beautiful fancy restaurant. I was so lucky to have hayes honestly. We eat and all just got too know eachother better. Just then fans came up too us. "OMG OMG CAN WE GET A PICTURE" a girl said speaking for her friend. " "of course. Cmon guys." Cameron motioned us too get up. everyone got up, including me, Hailey, Bailey, and Gianna. "Um, can these girls not be in it? They're irrelevant." One little bitch said. "Exuse me!" We all stated. "Get the fuck out of here." The boys stood up for us and made them leave with no picture. Hahahaa we win.

We took the limo back too the hotel and during the car ride I got a text.

Troy.🔫🔪💣
I'm coming for you. Tell Hayes too watch his back. I'm watching you.

My eyes fled with tears.

"HAYES" I screamed. Everyone jumped. "What's the matter babe?!!" He asked really concerned.

I showed him the message. Just then the limo came too a short stop. We thanked our driver and left. Me and Hayes left everyone in the lobby and ran too our room. "Let me see your phone!" Hayes screamed. I showed him the message, then he started typing. "HAYES WHAT ARE YOU WRITING" I screamed. He didn't answer. Instead he handed me back my phone. I read what Hayes sent too Troy.

Troy. This is Hayes. listen douche bag. Your not gonna do shit you dumb fuck. Stay the fuck away or you will regret it. Your not "watching us" so cut the crap. I'm calling the police too get your ass arrested. Run bitch. Ima run you over with my Range Rover. Vroom vroom.

I LAUGHED SO HARD. And so did Hayes. We hit sent, just then my smile imediantly faded

From -Troy🔫🔪💣
Hayes too the rescue? Not this time. Your precious girlfriend is wearing a black dress and your in a tux. You just went out the dinner with nash,cam,Gianna,Bailey,Shawn, and Hailey. I told you I'm watching. And your gonna get it after from what you did at the mall.

(A/N for those of you who don't know who Troy is, look back in the first couple chapters, he's Jessica's ex boyfriend)

We ran too nash and Gianna's room and explained the text. They freaked out and we went too the police station. "what seems too be the problem.?" The lady asks. "We're being stalked by my ex boyfriend." We showed her the messages and simply replied " there's nothing we can do too help. I doubt he's gonna do anything and if he does then come back. But for now, forget about it. " she said. Dumb bitch. I walked out all pissed off then got another text.

From- Troy🔫🔪💣
Police didn't help huh? I thought so.

To Troy 🔫🔪💣
Fuck you.

From- Troy🔫🔪💣
;)

Douche bag. I showed Hayes and he was really pissed. We changed into pajamas and then crawled into bed. "Your safe with me" Hayes whispered. " I know." I replied. Then I dozed off too sleep because tomorrow is magcon.

( A/N - Sorry for the short chapter guys. I have 3 tests tomorrow and I really got too study. thanks for 90 reads I love you so much and I'm so thankful. Keep reading.)