Chapter 4

Jessica's P.O.V

Morning--

I woke up too my Justin Bieber alarm clock at 7:30. Today I am going too Magcon.

I dragged myself out of bed and hopped in the shower. After that I simply threw on sweatshirt and sweatpants from Victoria secrets pink. I applied some mascara and put my hair in a messy bun. I slipped on my uggs. Ready.

It was already 8:30 so I had a half hour left. I decided too make sure all my luggages were packed. It was already 8:55 and I got a message from Hayes.

Hayes😍❤️
Hey bae i hope your ready, coming now.xxxx

Me
I'm ready. And ok.xxxx

Hayes😍❤️
See you soon.xxxxx

I giggle and lock my phone. Just then there was a knock on the door. It was all of magcon. They all each greeted me one by one

Nash
Hayes
Cameron
Carter
Taylor
Jack j
Jack g
Matt
Shawn
Aaron
Mahogany

Me and Gianna hugged my parents goodbye, and we were out. This is gonna be fun.

We took a limo too the airport. I was getting so exited because I've never been in a limo before.

Hayes P.O.V~

The ride mainly consists of Jess getting so exited over the fact that we're in a limo. I kissed her on the Cheek cause she's just way too cute. Here hair was in a messy bun. Even when she does not try, she looks beautiful. But I'm scared. We're going back too her hometown. What if she gets homesick and wants too stay there. And she's gorgeous so she def had a boyfriend back at home. What if he tries anything. What if she gets hate at magcon. What if- "you ok babe?" She asks. "Yes Jess I'm good don't worry" I say and give her a peck on the cheek. She's the best.

*Skipping Airport stuff*

We board the airplane and i instantly fall asleep next too Jess.

Jessica's P.O.V~

I fall asleep with my head on Hayes shoulder. The stupid flight attendent wakes me up and tells me too prepare for landing. I do what I'm told, then I gently wake up Hayes. We exit the plane and there is a limo waiting for us. I was kind of upset during the ride home. I was looking out the window on the ride too the hotel. This is where I grew up and I miss it. But I try and shake myself out of my thoughts because North Carolina is my home now.

We reach the hotel and Hayes holds my hand tight, as we have too pass a crowd of Magcon fans surrounding the hotel.
"Who is she" "she's ugly" they said.
" shut up. she's my beautiful girlfriend, fake fan much?" He spat. We make it into the hotel and I hug Hayes. "Thank you for sticking up for me" I whisper. "Anytime babe."

We all go into the rooms. Me Hayes Matt and his girlfriend share a room. She's not here yet but I heard good things about her. Maybe I can finally have a friend here.

We heard a knock on the door. It was Jenna. Matts girlfriend. She had blonde hair and blue eyes. She was really pretty.

" hi my name is Jessica." I introduce myself. "Hey I'm Jenna" she saids. We literally instantly become bestfriends.

Since it's only 1:00 pm, I ask them if they all wanna go too the mall. They agree and we all go get ready. I decided on black ripped jeans with a cropped muscle tank that saids the Beatles on it. I already had makeup on so I stayed with that.

As soon as we entered about 3 girls came up too me and Hayes. "Hey babe. Why would you want this slut when you can have me?!" She saids while coming close too Hayes. Oh I'm gonna bitch slap her too Guam. Just then Hayes literally shoved her off of him and said "slut? Yea right. Your the slut. You probably have 3 boyfriends so go the hell away you dumb whore." He spat "HAHAHA" I START LAUGHING SO HARD and she walks away all pissed off and her slut possy follows.

Next we see her go too too Matt and Jenna. She saids "ew is this your girlfriend? You can do better, have me instead." She pushed Jenna away and Matt said " If I wanted too date a slut I would've came knocking on your door. Your a stupid little whore so get lost." I PEED then as she walked away she "spilt" her Starbucks all over Jenna. "Oops" she saids and laughs and walks away. As she's walking Jenna bitch slapped her and grabbed her hair and HER EXTENSIONS CAME OUT. Her possy tried helping her but then they got scared and backed up. Jenna punched her in the face so bad. Then the girl gets up, and walks away. I burst out laughing. Everyone does.

We shake it off and go too the food court. Just then I see what I wish I hadn't.

Oooooo what do youse think is about to happen. Keep reading guys love youse and thanks for 28 reads❤️