Perplexed feeling

Fighter's Point of view
The university life has not been fun from few days, when Saifai reminded me of the welcome ceremony of first year's students it made me so excited. Well why? Beacause on that ceremony we seniors get authority to tease our juniors and it will be so much fun!
I'm Fighter the second year engineer student, girls swoon over me and they are not to blame! Well with such a handsome face and perfect body it surely is not their fault! My current girlfriend Hwa is beauty of our university and all campus calls us perfect couple, the social media page of our fan club always get updated with our every new activity. Our relationship has been open relationship, yes life is too boring to have serious commitment. It was my father's request to date Hwa as she is daughter of his prestigious business friend that I obeyed to.
Last week I had splendid time having sex with hot journalism faculty girl Yihwa, she is excellent at it but I'm finding it mundane don't know why, the welcome ceremony sounds exciting for me as I hope I'll find some hot interesting girls to get away from my boredome.
And the day has finally arrived, in the tradition of welcome ceremony there is the activities where firs year's students will assigned to different tasks to impress us and finally we will accept their efforts and give our approval. I found some beautiful and hot girls and they were sending me flirtatious stares already, yeah I will later on choose one of them to play with.
The junior who was assigned to me to get my signature came at me suddenly to ask for my autograph, the funny painted face of him made me smile, but even with funny paint on his face, his cuteness was not hiding, yes for a moment I couldn't stop staring at him. But isn't he taking it granted our seniors approval just by simply asking for my autograph and not giving much efforts, okay then the fun starts here, let's show him it's not an easy task. I asked him what is his name and he said Tutor, 'Tutor' nice name suits his cute and innocent face. Here comes evil Fighter, I told him to do 50 laps on the front ground of university to get my autograph, he looked so pissed off and I'm loving it. The area is not that vast he did it 50 laps he was out of breath when he completed and said "P please give me an autograph please"  and then I gave him autograph. Later on there was this ceremony of tying the band on the hand of junior and I was definitely not going to get easy on him. I told him to show cute aegyo as they show in Korean dramas, ignored him second time and gave my autograph to this hot girl I don't remember her name. His desperate face was so funny to watch, at the end of the day of following me I tied the band on his hand as my approval, he didn't seem that happy the feeling of hatred was so obvious for me in his eyes but I'm enjoying teasing him.