Hateful Senior

Tutor's Point of view
I was so eager to begin my university life, well everything is good as I expected, except that hateful senior Fighter, what a self obsessed narcisst person! He made me run 50 laps to get his autograph on welcome ceremony and then I had to do ridiculous things to please him.
But his arrogance didn't stop there, I was coming from canteen with coffee this afternoon suddenly the ball hit me and the coffee spilled on my clothes with my books falling down. I looked for the person who threw the ball and it was none other than that hateful bastard Fighter. He said " I'm sorry but you were going too close from the football ground and that's why the ball hit you, I will help you with the books". I angrily denied him by saying "I don't need your help" he said okay and just left smirking nonchalantly! See that's why I hate him.
The next week I was looking for the book in the library and I was told that it was taken by Fighter I needed it to complete my assignment so I asked for it and he told me to be a ball boy for their game and bring back ball when it goes outside from the playground and I had to do it. I don't understand why my best friend Hwa has to be his girlfriend, whenever we chat in university yard Fighter comes there and ask Hwa to join him. He is so loathsome. I heard from other students that he flirts with many girls and ask Hwa if she is okay with it and she said "yes, we are open relationship"
As his father is top businessman even other students do not dare to say anything about him and those stupid girls drools over him. Yes he is handsome and has a nice body but what about that shitty behaviour?
I have been tutoring students as my family's financial situation is not that well, I work part time at the cafe too.
Today I was trying to explain the difficult theory to my students and I found that she was not concentrating on what I'm explaining I looked at the direction where her attention was and it was at Fighter. He noticed it and came towards her, the girl shouted "P you are so handsome" he smiled and put his hand on my shoulder and said "studying is such a boring thing" and went away. He has some knack to ruin my day! I really wish that I don't have to see Fighter at the university.