Beginning of tuturship

Tutor's Point of View
Hwa mentioned few days before that Fighter wants to have tuition from me for English subject. I did not believe it because he is never interested in study. But today Hwa was sure she told me to accept Fighter as my student. I turned her down first but then realized I need more students as the cafe owner New told me that they have not that much customers therefore he wants to cut the staff. I thought about Hwa's proposal and decided to accept it as I have confidence in myself that I'm a good teacher. I will only have professional relationship with Fighter and put up with his arrogance.
Fighter came to my condo next evening and as I expected he was not interested in learning anything at all. except he was busy playing games, chatting with friends and goofing around. I tried to pursue him many times to concentrate but he was just making me more angry by playing with pen and notebook. Then I angrily told him that this is not the way to learn something and he said " just let this one hour of tuition pass and get your money" I was so angry with him that I told him that he doesn't need to come anymore for tuition. He left also fuming.
Hwa asked me what has happened and I told her what happened. Two days later when I was at my another part time job which is supermarket and Fighter came there. He picked something and began to ask me about some products and I could not reject him, as an employee I had to answer him. He was just looking at those things and buying just a few. One customer came towards billing desk while fighter was there. The customer was man his thirties may be. He began to chat with me while i was doing billing procedure. I was smiling at him and answering his questions. He asked "are you an university student?" and I said yes. Then while returning the chane to him he held my hands and said "you are so cute!" I often meet with such kinds of customers but we employees can not do much as it is our policy to provide best service. I was getting my hands away from his grasps suddenly Fighter came there and said "what do you think you are doing?" He replied "who are you to ask that?" Fighter said "his boyfriend" and gave him the scarier look by holding his collar he said that "if you touch him again I'm going to beat you up" the man went away in so hurry that he kept some of his things there.
I was quite shocked but keep on working and Fighter was still wandering there. When it was shift end time I left from there and found out that Fighter was outside the mart. He said "sorry for the other day I don't like to study!" " but I think you princess need knight to save you from danger". "I really don't think so" I said. "Does that mean thank you" he asked. I replied " I can protect myself P'Fighter, there is cctv in the mart that would have recorded if that customer had done anything and then I will have complaint then. "My poor baby" he said "but it would have taken too much time". "Whatever" I said but "why did you say that you are my boyfriend?" He was silent for few seconds and then replied "because he will get more scared and will know that you are taken." "P' you could have just said friend."
Fighter offered me to take me home and i said yes because i was too tired to take bus. I get inside and sat on passenger seat but he told me seat beside him so I did. While driving he asked "so you also work here as a part timer?" "Also?" I asked. "Hwa told me that you work at cafe too". "Oh" I said then he was saying something but I was so tired and don't even remember when I fell asleep, Fighter woke me up when we reached to my condo. I said thank you to him while getting of and he said he will continue the tuturship. I said it's fine from tomorrow he can come for his lessons.