Watching you from afar

Tutor's Point of View
What has gotten into P'Fighter he is not being himself at all, may be this is his way of telling me that he was not interested in me, it was just a fling for him or may physical attraction for a moment. It is for something good I think that way it has become easier for me to face him ease, but didn't he really feel anything at all?, oh what am I thinking! Don't be idiot Tutor come to your senses I said to myself.

Fighter's Point of View
The things are working as I wanted them to be working but I was not happy as I can't show my affection to Tutor, I can't hold him or do anything. These changes were not gone unnoticed by Hwa. She asked me if we can meet today and I agreed. Even though I told Hwa at the beginning of our relationship that it will be an open relationship but these days Hwa seemed to be caring for me as her lover, she wants attention, she wants to spend more time with me, and sometimes she even shows possessiveness when she come to know about any fling I'm having. At the beginning when I proposed her to let's have open relationship, she said I know P'Fighter that you can't love anyone you just have sexual attraction for them so we will get married when our parents decides, she has this confidence that I can't fall in love and even I was agreed with her opinion but now it seems to be contradictory. Yes! Now I'm sure that I like Tutor, I like him so much that I don't mind if he wants me to be part of his life. I decided to tell Hwa everything so that she will not have any kind of misunderstanding.
Hwa and I went to have lunch date in a restaurant and Hwa initiated the topic by saying that "P'Fighter you look so distracted and different these days. You appear to think about something else when you talk with me or your friends, even Tutor has told me that you listened to his teaching earnestly. I told her "yes that's right and Hwa I want tell you something to you". "Hwa I never thought that I would genuinely like anyone but this one person who has suddenly come into my life and proven me wrong". I don't want to tell Hwa yet that the person is Tutor, she is his best friend I don't know how will she react, I better tell her when I pursue Tutor to be with me. She seemed shock by my revelation, "are you sure?" She asked. I said "yes I missed that person even that person is around me and I desperately wanted to be with that person every time, I want to show my care and love". There was little bit brink of sadness on her face, she asked "who's the lucky girl?" Oh right she will think it would be girl knowing my nature. "I can not tell you now because I'm pursuing that person." Hwa - "So she didn't already fall for you?" Fighter - "No I was being asshole with that person and due to that behaviour I lost." "That's so like you" she said. Hwa - "Okay. I'm looking forward to meet this person tell me when you are officially couple", "sure" I replied and we left from there.
At evening I was looking for Tutor to give lift towards his condo and he is not rejecting now I think because of my good behaviour. Today I decided to let him drive for his part time job no matter what. When we reached at his condo we began our lesson, it is really being hard for me with Tutor being so close to me still I can not touch him! Once I pursue him to be my lover, I don't want to waste this time on these stupid lessons, I want to do something more interesting.😜 He is wearing vest and shorts right now, and his neck & collarbone were looking so tempting! Calm down Fighter you need to concentrate! He seemed happy with my answers which I have given. Now it was time for me to leave and I offered him lift again this time to his part time job, he thought for sometimes and then said yes.
We were in my car after sometime, he said thank you "P'Fighter for ride. I smiled at him while saying "it is on my way so no problem". I asked "do you need to do these part time job, I can give you more money for my tuition if you want, can't you quit the part time job?". He seemed unhappy with that, he said "no P'Fighter I want solve my problem myself." "Okay I was just saying" I said. I don't want to be bad guy again so I dropped that subject. He said "you are doing very well with your lessons I think at this exam your marks will improve in English for sure P'". I was so happy with his statement I replied "I will make sure of that" I want to make him proud of me. We reached to our destination, he got off and I pretended to leave but when he went inside I  came to the regular spot from where I keep watch over him every night. Even though I can not hear what customers are saying but can see that they are flirting with him. Some girls daily come at this time and indecently flirts with him, I get so angry but can not do anything, even there are boys and men who flirts with Tutur. Wait till he becomes mine I'll be there all the time telling everyone that he is mine. But when should I say this? Tharn told me there will be a moment whe you will realize yourself that this is the perfect moment to tell him. When will that moment come? I don't want to ruin the things by confessing at the wrong time so I'm waiting both patiently and anxiously!