Most desired? I need to get my protective brother pants on

Chapter Four

.

.

.

☼ Marla Summers ☼

Finally, it was the final block of the day, and luckily for me, that was a free block. I think I was just going to relax in the library. That's the way to go. I hope that Kit Kat was doing well in gym; the poor girl was born with two left feet. 

All that I could think about was the fact that I would be meeting a complete stranger in less than an hour. Oh my god, why the flack did I even agree? All my parents ever told me was about Internet safety and now im pretty much breaking each of the three written rules.

1. Never talk to complete stranges.

2. Never build up a friendship with someone over the Internet.

3. NEVER meet up with someone you met on the Internet. 

Yeah, I broke all three of my mothers golden rules. Honestly, I had never felt more terrified in my entire life. Here I was, counting down the minutes until I met the stranger from the Internet. I flicker my gaze across the room, noticing that hardly anyone was here.

There was Caleb Willis- a sexy senior that was also the captain of the debate team and football team- and he was reading a book about biology quite intensely. Sitting next to him was Brody Richardson, who was quite shy, but definitely hot. He was well sculpted, thin, and his eyes. Oh my god, I adored his kind sapphire  colored eyes. I sigh and shake my head, clearing all thoughts of him. 

"And then, she walked into him and looked completely shocked." The annoyingly squeaky voice that belonged to none other than Caycee Jones. That girl screamed perfection. Her blond hair was always perfect, and her blue eyes always made her appear innocent. That is, until you actually get to know her. She was truley awful; I don't even have time to get started about her. 

"Sometimes I wonder why my brother even talks to her, I mean honestly... she's just so... ugh." Ivy retorted, flicking her dark hair behind her. Wait- her brother was taking intrest in someone? This just got interesting. 

"Yeah, I mean, he should be interested in me! We're practically perfect for each other!" Caycee grumbled. Who were they talking about?!

"I know, I've been dropping hints about you to him, but he just won't listen. What does he even see in Katrina?"

Katrina.

Was that my Katrina?

Did her life long crush actually like her back?

Oh.

My.

Skittles.

I need to figure-

"Katrina." Ethan's silky voice called as he walked into the library. I turned my head and saw none other then my Kit Kat sitting there, looking unusually confident around him. 

"Ethan," sh started, "miss me already?" Kat asked with a triumphant smirk. I watched as he shuffled nervously, caught completely off guard. Aww, that's so cute! 

"Stop watching them like that, I'm sure that she'll tell you all about it later."

"Holy fudge monkeys, Adam! Don't sneak up on me like that!" I cried out in shock, earning a 'shhh' from the librarian. 

"Sorry Summers." He retorts sarcastically as a low chuckle rumbles through his chest. 

"Dude, my name is Marla. Stop it with the formalities." I say and raise my eye brows.